Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 January 2016
Enjoyed reading this book, its science fiction but still character based, and not too much 'science'. Its gripping enough to carry you along.
on 3 December 2014
The book was a good read but it was spoiled by grammar errors and spelling mistakes over reliance on spell check
on 17 June 2014
I bought this book on a whim for my father for his birthday. He enjoys star trek and those types of stories so I bought this as he's read a lot of the popular books. He's half way through and seems to be really enjoying it so far.

Birthday present well received!
on 21 June 2014
Not a book I'd normally read, my normal space books are along the lines of the girlie series ' Brides of Kindred' (space, aliens and lots of smut). Thought I'd give this book a go and was pleasantly surprised. I started with the usual of 'am I going to get bored blah blah blah' but no I was soon hooked and loved up with Giles character. Enjoyed the authors style of writing and how he had me believing I was there with them on the Thunder Child. Couldn't put the book down but now disappointed that I've finished it all too quickly.

I'm definitely interested in reading other books by this author maybe even 'Athena incident book two'????
on 5 July 2014