on 16 January 2008
This book really helped me with my stop motion project, It talks about what to use such as the best cameras, lights and how to make the best of your animation using every objects around you. It looks at software, techniques, how to build your puppets, where to get stuff from and features interviews from the pros. It really is a great book A*
on 20 January 2011
I am trying to build some puppets for an animated feature that I am planning to shoot later this year, but was experiencing great difficulty geting the latex to set in the mold, so I ordered this book. It has a great section on mold making, but also suggested creating the puppets by wraping the armature in foam or scupting Cotton wool onto them with PVA, both approaches that we have now adopted as we are having more success, the sections on lip-syncing were very informative and easy to follow and understand.

I truly believe that this book has saved our production.

a worthwhile investment even if you are an experienced animator.