on 18 July 2010
Much bigger book than I expected. Each page gives a basic template you can use for your own artwork created in the style of many well know artists.For instance you can recognise the Monet background and then create your own version of his waterlilies pictures. Great fun.
on 22 March 2009
would suit artistically and creativly experimentally inclined child, but i wanted something for the less able and less motivated.
on 20 April 2009
For anyone studying or interested in Art and painters, this book is stimulating and hugely enjoyable to use. enjoy.
on 13 August 2010
My granddaughter loved this book and enjoyed using it. She had done work 'in the style of' before at school. Its a shame its only in black and white though.
on 20 January 2009
A cool coffee table book. I bought this for the kids to play with an dit is often the adults who pick it up and have a doodle! Nice.
on 23 December 2009
Very disappointing. I was hoping this book would inspire my 13 year old daughter but none of the pictures are in colour. How can you be inspired by Monet in black and white?! Very disappointed.
on 30 January 2012
A good product enabling the doodler to discover the wanderings of the masters. It does
this by beginning a doodle page with an identifiable symbol used by that particular artist.
on 29 January 2011
this is a really good book, can sit there for ages just doodling away, and with the artists image or part of image on the same page it sets your creative streak in motion.
on 20 January 2012
I bought this book as a gift for my 25 year old daughter, she is very artistic and loved it, i cant wait to see her work and ideas from the book.
on 2 January 2014
I love this book! It is a really simple and effective idea. I love painting and drawing but always had problems doing things from my imagination. Once I started in this book, my mind wouldn't stop and I just wanted to start all of them at once! I think it would be great if they did a book that was for painting where the paper is thicker and like canvas paper. You can use different drawing mediums in this one because the paper is thick enough to handle it. The book stays in good condition.

Really pleased and at a great price! I also love the simple descriptions on the techniques the artists used and being in black and white stimulates your mind to draw rather than paint.

Great book and highly recommend!