Customer reviews

on 20 May 2017
I initially had this book out of the local library and was so impressed with it that I had to have a copy of my own. The book is crammed full of very useful information on how to handle polymer clay, make specific effects such as wood grains and gemstone effects, etc.. There are lots of items illustrated throughout the book to show what can be achieved and to inspire your own creations. Sue Heaser is an accomplished polymer clay artist and has written numerous books on the subject which you might want to check out. I highly recommend this book
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 24 June 2017
A very comprehensive book which covers every polymer clay technique and explained clearly
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 5 March 2013
I have brought a lot of books on polymer clay and I have to say this is the best one. I already owned Sue Heaser's book on metal clay which is wonderful with clear instructions and good photographs. The Art & Craft of Polymer Clay is even better. Fantastic for the beginner as well as the more experienced person looking to try new techniques.
on 5 September 2010
This book is an excellent aid for persons who use polymer clay. It gives precise and interesting instructions to use all different kinds of mediums in the art of polymer clay. As an artist myself I found it had lots of tips to enable the user to speed up the process of designing and decorating the clay in many different ways.
Thoroughly recommended to anyone who uses polymer and useful for the beginner as it also showed the ways in which you should begin to be creative with this medium.
Also very quick delivery and the book arrived in tip top condition.
on 20 June 2008
Great for a novice like me looking for inspiration & information on how to take this to another level.It's great, glad I bought this
on 17 October 2010
I found this to be an excellent book especially for a beginner like myself. Broad range of techniques exlained in clear langauge and colour step-by-step photographs.The preconception of polymer clay for some people is that it is for children. The authour dispells that myth completely. It can only be classed as another medium for artistic expression and exploration.
Worth every penny.
on 9 June 2014
Fantastic book, very very happy I bought it. I bought another one too and between them I'm one happy bunny. The pages are well laid out with lots of fantastic colour photos. Would definitely recommend to anyone with an interest in polymer clay. My kids really like it too.
on 1 November 2013
This is a great book for those starting out in polymer clay. It outlines many of the uses for this versatile material and gives step by step projects to try. A great primer.
on 9 October 2010
This book is colourful and informative. It was my first dip into polymer clay and there are many pictures with simple instructions, for the beginner. It looks like I will have many hours of good fun finding out about the polymer clay.
on 30 June 2014
I have some knowledge about polymer clay but this book give you hints and tips very useful. I recommend it for beginners.