on 16 June 2014
Wow even though I had guessed who the shooter was I never could of imagined the rest the books are not long enough I loved getting to know trystan oh I so need happy ever after now spectacular writing
on 17 June 2014
This is a hard one to write as I feel that this series is veering a bit off course at the moment. This is supposed to be Sean and Avery's story, but in this instalment Trystan seems to be taking over. While I have loved having these two series overlap and it has been great to catch up with Trystan Scott, I want the crux of the story to stay just that. This series has been going on for quite some time now and I have totally loved it, but the price of them for what seems like fewer and fewer pages is becoming a bit hard to digest. I hate to think how much I have spent, but I am a finisher, I will see the series to the end but I would just like a few more pages for my money. Once again, Holly leaves us on the mother of all cliff hangers and I can't wait to see what is in store next...hopefully a lot more Sean and Avery.
on 6 July 2014
Why did I not read these books before now. I have just lost 3 days of my life as I could not put them down...from book 1 I was hooked and at book 15 I was consumed.....love this family and talk about a cliff hanger....when will 16 be released?
Aghhhh and wow!!!! The only two words that I can get out right now!! That was one amazing read I felt every emotion going. I really don't want to ruin it for everyone. So my tip would be read this book, but keep one eye closed as really you do wanna know but don't wanna know at the same time :)
on 17 June 2014
I have read all the book in the Ferro series by H M Ward and I love the story. However, I am beginning to feel 'ripped off' £2.05 for around 60 pages that I read in an hour has left a bitter taste. In my opinion H M Ward is getting greedy. I will see the series through to the end depending on how many instalments there are left. No doubt I will get an onslaught of negative comments due this this review from the 'Holly' lovers but this is my honest opinion and I feel I have to give it.
on 18 June 2014
Well she does it again with a doozy of a cliffhanger! Not really much else I can say about that other than it was a bit of a shocker!!

I'm waiting for Trystan 's novel now to see how his appearance here ties in? Or maybe it doesn't? I don't know!! Avery is her usual self, but a bit fragile in places I think. Sean his usual sexy self, with a touch of protector, and domineering - love it!

When is The Arrangement 16 out?! ;)
on 16 June 2014
I really don't want to give away any spoilers here but vol 15 omg what a nail biter
Questions is what comes of Sean what happens to him.
Trystan nooooo Mari Mari Mari
Avery do t make anymore dumb decisions

That's all I'm saying if your not rushing off to buy your copy how's this we find out who the killer shooter is.

Your all rushing off now I bet. Good. This volume was awesome Holly has yet again left us with a nail biting cliff hanger oh jeez I can't wait for vol 16 bring it on
on 22 August 2014
All I can say is I can't wait for 16 to come, I love Holly's books and her style of writing, the Ferro family books have got me hooked and The Arrangement it is just a case of who is behind it all is is someone we have come across or is it a new character that we have not met yet?
on 22 June 2014
As installments go this was a little light on the Sean Ferro front that's a little sad. We do get a lot of Trystan and do see how they would gravitate towards each other! Avery... nawty nawty! One hot Ferro should be more than enough for any girl and finally I knew it was him I flamin just knew it!
on 17 June 2014
Another brilliant action packed filled part of The Arrangement series. The cliff hanger on this one... I was in a lot of shock. I love with Holly's books that it's never predictable. Everything changes in a heartbeat and I never see it coming. Loved having a bit more of Trystan Scott. Can't wait to read more!