on 24 April 2014
Another book I have ordered hoping something will come to light, there is a story there in the books but it just seems to go on and on
on 14 June 2014
OMG Go H.M. Ward! Can't wait for The Arrangement 15 to come out now. Talk about another cliff hanger wish the books were longer.
on 16 February 2014
Gripped to the series until this book. Spent a lot of money for a rubbish ending. But we'll done for making us all pay for all your short stories .
I received a gifted copy from the author for an honest review and omfg what the hell??? Lol I have gone through many different emotions when it comes to Sean ferro but he's just made me completely hate him in this book and I don't just mean dislike!!! I'm hoping that this isn't as bad as it seems and he can redeem himself in the next book!! I'm hoping Avery gets a HEA soon!!
on 14 February 2014
As much as I have loved this series, it is bordering on ridiculous how short they are!! It would be good if the author could actually tell us how more there will be. Love the story but getting sick of waiting for a really small snippet each time!! Started off on the other books about Peter where we are introduces to Sean but this is becoming torture. As much as I love this story I might have to just throw in the towel if something significant doesn't happen soon or we get some info as to how many more there are (other Authors tell you this is book ? of ? so at least you know how many there are). Shame too as its a really good story apart from the fact that Avery needs to make a decision & tell them all to stop controlling her life!!
Would have given it more stars for the actual story but don't feel I can as its being dragged out too long.
on 3 February 2014
I received an ARC of The Arrangement 13 for my honest review!

Once again blown away with this next instalment of Sean and Avery. At the beginning it's starts out with Sean Ferro's point of view and it's really nice to be able to get inside his head for once. Plus to understand a little more with what happened with Amanda.

Another character is in this story too and I'm so glad to read about them again! I hadn't once expected them to be in this part so it was an awesome surprise!

I can't believe the way this story ended! It's another explosive ending that will leave you hanging at the end of your seat wanting more!

Overall another awesome and hot instalment that everyone should read!
on 7 February 2014
H.M Ward is a great author and her work is flawless, I began reading the Arrangement series about a month ago and I was completely hooked. However, it feels like the storyline is just being dragged out, I was expecting to find key information in this instalment but it didn't really explain much. If the next book doesn't answer any of my qs then it's very unlikely I'll continue the series
on 5 February 2014
Ok, it was not as awe inspiring as the other books I felt, but I did enjoy it but now getting a little tired of it. It just seems to be dragging on and on and getting nowhere.
l can almost quess what is going to happen, there's an incident, Sean shows up they have sex then another incident leaving us with a cliffhanger to the next book. If the next book is the final I will buy it but not if it keeps going on with no end in sight.
on 8 February 2014
I can't believe Sean especially after reading two chapters from his pov. Can't wait for AR14 love the cliff hangers.
HM Ward books are brilliant defiantly recommend to friends.
on 3 February 2014
The author provided a copy of this book in return for an honest review.

My first thought at the end of this installment was ....WHAT??? I do not know or understand Sean at all! The book started with high drama that was very gripping, full of suspense. There was sweetness, weirdness, discomfort, tears and then.. Arghh. I need No 14 now. It earnt 5 stars because this series is just so unpredictable, oh and Mrs Black could star in my nightmares!