- Boxed-product Weight: 59 g
- Item model number: Insect Leg
- ASIN: B00GGWTRB4
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 5 Nov. 2013
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (16 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
The Apex Insect Leg Slides
|Sale:||£6.00 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£2.00 (25%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Whether they hop, jump. run or crawl, each insect has very different legs.
- Six slides of legs from different insects.
- Butterfly, mantis, housefly, honeybee first second and third legs.
- See how honeybees carrypollen in baskets on their legs and deliver it in the hive.
- Presentation slide box.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
A set of six prepared microscope slides of insect legs that show how the leg of an insect changes shape structure and size depending on how the insect moves and what it does. Honeybee legs are quite amazing. One pair has 'baskets' to carry pollen, another pair has spikes to push the pollen out in the hive and yet a third pair has a 'comb' to clean the spike when they have finished. All this can be seen with a microscope in these slides.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
1) Honeybee Worker 1st leg (cs)
2) Honeybee Worker 2nd leg (cs)
3) Honeybee Worker 3rd leg (cs)
4) Housefly leg (cs)
5) Mantis leg (cs)
6) Butterfly leg (cs)
I used 100x magnification on the little microscope to view them and the results were fabulous. I have bought other sets of Apex Microscope Prepared Slides and they are all brilliant. Hope to collect the whole set so that as my daughter grows she can view each of them with more interest and knowledge. In my humble opinion, these slides are amazing value for money as will last for years and you really don't need a powerful microscope to view them. Perfect for beginners like me and my daughter!