Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.72

on 21 May 2012
This is the fourth book in the series The Amarnan Kings by Max Overton. I eagerly awaited this book, as I absolutely loved the first three. For me, I was not disappointed at all and it was all I hoped it would be. I really really love this type of Ancient Egyptian novels and I will be very sorry indeed when this whole series comes to an end.

I would also like to say a very huge thank you to Max Overton himself, as being the impatient person that I am and wanting this book now, now, now, I couldn't contain myself and emailed Max on his author website email address and Max very kindly kept me informed of when this book would be available and even emailed me to say when it was up on Amazon for sale. So WOW impressed by this thoughtful personal service!!!

The book itself follows on almost seamlessly from the last, Ay is a devious, scheming old man, but his adopted son Nakhkmin becomes even more so. I was shocked by Paramessu and the way he keeps his son from Scarab. I am even getting really cross with old Bashir, keep pushing Dani.

I'll have to wait a bit now for the next book, but can guarantee as soon as it's on Amazon I will be among the first to buy it.
on 5 February 2014
I am reading through the whole of this series. It's well written and very descriptive of people and places. The threads running through fact and fiction are very clever. Can recommend thoroughly to anyone interested in Egyptian history.
on 30 December 2013
The books in the series get better. This is the best so far. Can't wait to download number 5 but must go to bed first as its 6 in the morning
on 28 January 2013
I have read them all and want more. the story grips you from the word go and leaves you wishing to believe that it is all true.
on 17 November 2013
I have nearly finished this fourth book in the series, and am loving it just ad much as the previous ones.
on 23 September 2014
Thoroughly enjoying the books in sequence. Would definitely recommend them if you enjoy a Series.
on 4 November 2015
Spot on great story Can't wait for more
on 13 October 2014
yes a another great book
on 16 December 2015