on 15 June 2015
I got as far as 60% of the way through this book. Was rather hoping that it would pick up but it didn't and as much as I tried to want to finish it I just couldn't. When the team flew out (and I don't want to give anything away) to a private island owned by one of them it was a case of OMG what next.

Most certainly a lot of imagination in the writing to the point that it was just plain stupid and far fetched.

Thankfully I picked this up as a Kindle freebie because I wouldn't have wanted to have paid for it.

Perhaps it was something to do with the fact that I'd just finished 3 books by Stephen Leather which were excellent. This author simply could not compete.
on 12 October 2015
The author keeps the heroes of the team safe and why not. This is fiction but it may happen. There are all sorts of conspiracy theories, you never know if they are true, possible? Who knows.
The author does a great job of putting a story together that flows at a smooth pace and could be believable. I like the project series, well worth a look.
on 10 May 2014
Exciting and fast moving adventure thriller with the Project team trying to save the world from the enemy within. Would really classify the novel at 3.5 mainly due to having previously read White Jade by the same author which kept me a little more enthralled.
on 5 May 2014
Although slightly different from the others in the project group it is a fast read and very challenging - I really look forward to the next in the series
on 25 March 2014
Alex Lukeman has delivered another thrilling instalment for the Project team. Excellent premise for the storyline. Can't wait for the next book.
on 21 June 2014
Great could not put down hubby moaning wants his dinner! Look forward to the next book as read them all now
on 2 January 2015
I gave this book 4 stars because it was enjoyable without being overly complex. Enough of a plot to keep your interest but not to the point of being burdened by it. Rather an abrupt ending though.
on 7 January 2016
Just love these books about the project. Good all round story telling.
Good topics and nicely written with the main characters getting down
to get the job done. Keep them coming Alex.
on 24 March 2014
I thought it was somewhat lame and overly stereotypical. The ending is clearly focused on further follow on books which I shall not read!
on 14 June 2015
A well written spy thriller that highlights the dangers of an ego on the rampage. Patriotism and loyalty are still powerful weapons against megalomania.