Format: DVD|Change

on 4 April 2015
A movie for everyone. Its funny and with great actors. Especially for kids and teenagers. I also enjoy it. I got the Region 1 as I think is the better version of the dvd. Great seller. Super fast delivery before due date.thank you.
review image review image review image review image review image
on 3 November 2013
I bought this for my little sister and she really enjoyed it, lots of laughs for her and I would recommend it for family's and people with children
on 24 October 2013
Funny film with live action and cartoons combined
I'm a bit surprised that Robert De Niro was in this film but he plays the villain well
on 14 July 2013
the film is a bit silly but kids up to young teens will probably love it. But wont want to watch it over and over like the Disney ones.
on 4 July 2013
This is a fun and unusual film that is good to watch. It came on time and has been enjoyed being watched by all.
on 30 July 2013
This is an awesome film. I remember watching it when i was young and it is still good now. Excellent.
on 13 January 2007
It was ok i guess.

The only good things were the actors which starred in it (piper perabo, robert dinero etc) and the cameos including kenan and kel.

I didnt really think the storyline was anything special and the annoying commentater, well he annoyed me to say the least.

I wont be watching it again in a hurry
on 1 February 2009
Okay, this might not be to everyone's taste but my 4-year-old loves it and I had to admit that it raised more than a few chuckles from me and I was never a fan of the "all cartoon" version, it was just too American.
This is good, clean fun which doesn't need the use of too much gray-matter. It's enjoyable and well worth the price.
You'll have to watch it more than once just to catch all the gags. Keep an eye on the background for those little touches that kids won't understand. My personal favourite is the signpost for "Crymia River".
on 26 February 2015
This is one of my favourits just love it!
on 4 August 2016
Great service wanted this for ages