on 11 December 2012
Adam Greco has always been an authority on SiteCatalyst, but what makes this book stand out is his style. Very easy to understand, very complete, very focused on accessibility (in the sense of: right, I'll try that _right now_!).

Great read!
on 23 February 2014
In fact its the only text. Densely packed with information from Adam's blog you will find yourself reading certain sections over and over again, keeping it as a handy reference guide. My (well worn) copy is om my desk at all times, indeed I bought 20 copies for my organisation, which quickly vanished!
on 21 March 2013
If you are a regular follower of Adam's blogs, you will not find this book much exciting. However this will be a good reference book for the new SiteCatalyst analysts.
on 4 May 2014
This is the book that you will keep buy your side as a reference guide. Implementer orientated it remains the definitive guide.