Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 December 2013
Loved this series and the last book does not disappoint would recommend to anyone who loves a love story with the naughty bits . I do however have one gripe the fist two are available on audible I have tweeted and emailed publishers who have chosen to ignore me !!!

I would still buy again if it come up in audible , pleaseeeeee
on 28 December 2013
I loved reading this book, just as much as I did reading the accidental call girl and the accidental mistress. On a whole the series is a very easy read, that sweeps you up in the whirlwind romance as it blossoms. I often found myself laughing aloud at the character's witty responses! Loved all 3 books and already wishing there were another. Girlie, flirty, naughty and fun. What woman doesn't want a naughty little book to read to escape from the day she's had?
on 7 May 2016
Loved reading these.. Love reading but find some stuff hard to read but enjoyed reading all of these like.. First book was a bit harder to get in to but the story linevgot better as the books went on xx
VINE VOICEon 29 January 2014
The Accidental Bride was a great ending to a very enjoyable trilogy. I found the secondary story lines concerning Lizzie’s friends, a pleasant aside from the tumultuous relationship between the main couple. It was another engaging, well-written, sexy and funny book from Portia Da Costa. So if you’re looking for a kinky, yet heart-warming story by an incredibly skilled author, then I’d definitely recommend checking out the Accidental trilogy.
on 23 September 2014
Read all three books and found them to be very repetitive in the description of the characters and the things they were doing. Very similar to 50 shades of grey but not as good and it did not make me care too much about the characters.
on 1 June 2014
Well worth the money spent on all three books!! If you don't like steamy hot sex scenes - and I mean a lot of steamy hot sex scenes - move on from the blurbs! I was in a constant state of hotness - loved the story, loved the plot; nothing left not to love!!!
on 9 December 2013
This final book in the series was a brilliant read. For anyone who has read the other two this is a must and I guarantee you will not want to out it down. These are the first books I have read by Portia Da Costa, and I will certainly be looking for more. Keep them coming so I can keep ion reading!!!!!
on 29 November 2013
a long awaiting finale to a trilogy - my wife absolutely revelled in the first two books by this author and cannot wait to get her hands on this new edition. The last two were read cover to cover non stop and then again!!! - apparently 'its a woman thing' ;) and highly highly recommended
on 15 May 2014
I was very impressed with the service. The book arrived before the expected delivery date.
I really enjoyed reading this book. It was addictive and enjoyable. I was sorry to come to the end.
on 21 March 2014
Of the Series in Accidental Books, I read the 2nd one first as someone leant it to me then I realised by the time I finished
The Accidental Mistress that I had another two to read.