Format: DVD|Change

on 5 May 2015
A different setup from the other seasons gives the series a chance to spread its wings with The A Team working for the US Government,. However the episodes are a bit hit and miss at times due to an attempt to inject new life into the series.

Peppard seems to take more of a back seat with Dirk Benedict and Dwight Schultz coming to the forefront more. This isn't actually a bad thing as both are great actors.

This series was cancelled halfway through this season so be warned that there are only 14 episodes instead of the usual 24.
on 1 October 2010
given me and my 7 year old hours of enyoyment i recomend 2 any fan seen the new film cant beat the real thing.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 February 2016
My wife and i have been watching one episode of the A-Team a week from the first series till now and it has took us a long time, but what a joy it has been.

Their are some I remember but many I have forgotten but one thing I do remember and that's series five wasn't the best, don't get me wrong the A-Team never changed they were still great characters, but sadly the production changed, and not for the best,

I know they had to make some changes but why change the title music?, it was just awful, plus I missed the Military Police ie Colonel Decker chasing the A-Team, plus the many people who employed them to help them beat the baddies, because now the A-Team work for some Secret Government Agency which did not work for me. All in all the A-Team was a wonderful series but sadly ended on a low.
on 27 March 2015
Impressive final series!
Having watched all previous seasons of the 'A Team' I have to say I really enjoyed this season more than season 4 and some of Season 3 bearing in mind the last time I watched any of the A Team seasons was when it was originally shown in the 80s. I have read a lot of negative reviews about this final season being poor and that they have basically run out of steam, but I do have to say I really enjoyed this season, maybe the fact it was only 13 episodes perhaps helped as with most shows that usually run for 20+ episodes you will get some that are not as good 'Album fillers' if you like!
Yes they changed the theme but you do get used to it and does have an element of 'Miami Vice' to it
Murdoch is now sane which makes his character more interesting and more funny, would you believe it he now over takes 'Face' with the ladies which makes Face jealous.These episodes in my opinion are much stronger and deeper compared to previous seasons episodes.
Finally after 5 seasons you do actually see someone important get shot properly and yes there is blood too!! - No Giveaways!

My favourite episodes are:
'Alive at Five' 9/10
'The Say UNCLE Affair' 9/10
'Without Reservations' 10/10
and 'The Spy Who Mugged Me' 10/10
[Great episode which has Murdoch posing as a James Bond secret agent, and trying to mimic Sean Connery's voice]

There are only one or two that are not very good these are..

'Crystal Skull' 2/10
'Quarterback Sneak' 3/10

'The Grey Team' 5/10
Ok story - No real spoilers to the story but ....does have a great ending which the Team sort of reminisce and debates their future...in a way they could of stuck this on the end of the final episode..... but as it was cancelled there was no proper ending anyway
Overall a great final season but shame it was cancelled and not able to have a full season as we will never know if they got there full pardon or if maybe they were double crossed by 'Stockwell' [Their Boss] and finally caught and executed or if any of there missions went terribly wrong and were all killed off one by one 'Blakes 7' style!
I highly recommend this season to any 'A Team' fan
on 3 June 2011
After seeing the A team film at the cinema I thought I would buy these as a presnt for my 11 year old son. He has enjoyed watching them.
on 9 January 2015
Really wanted this ... good price! Son loves it.
on 28 November 2014
Very poor there are no subtitles at all to my mind that is discrimination against the deaf and hard of hearing. Quite invulnerable
on 5 April 2013
My husband always liked the A-team. I like the way they come boxed with the different faces of characters on them.
on 12 March 2015
Love the A-Team and now my Son does, once we start watching cannot stop. Absolutely brilliant.
on 8 February 2013
I buy this dvd season for my niece for xmas because she like it & watch it over & over.