on 11 September 2015
As a Gandmother need some help with Grandson toddler and new grand daughter! Found book very helpful. Wish I had this
information when our daughter was growing up. Really good practical advice which works. Would recomend these books.Ideal
for first time parents and very useful to grandparents to get them back in the swing of looking after little ones.
on 20 May 2016
This is the first parenting book I have purchased and I have to say I was rather cynical. However I followed the behaviour advice for my 3 year old and it has worked like magic. I can't believe it. I couldn't get my son to eat at the dinner table and by the third day he was sitting on his chair eating dinner with us. I think it is a fantastic book, with so much advice and hints. You have to be assertive and consistent in order for the plans to work. Next is potty training! This book has given me so much more confidence as a parent and put me in control. It has changed the atmosphere in my home and made parenting enjoyable.
on 4 September 2015
Great Book ! This woman is a genius, my wife and I watched her TV series and she seemed to make a lot of sense. We bought her book to follow her program for getting you children to sleep. We have twins and Kathryn's method was not only easy to follow but her the details she provides help reassure you all is well. Our twins are sleeping in their own beds, all night. As I said she is good. I would high recommend this book to ant toddler parent and we are much better off for buying it. Thank you Kathryn !!
on 25 November 2015
I love this book! Our lad is 2 now and we used it for him from birth. The information makes sense and is practical. Our lad has been in his big boy bed for almost a month now, read up on all the sleep issues fully expecting him to be getting out of bed and testing us at every turn but Kathryns book has clearly set him up as he hasn't gotten out once (that we know of!) He calls for us in the morning when he is awake and doesn't get out his bed until we are there to get him up. The reward system for potty training has worked a treat. Highly recommend it for any carer of children!
on 14 February 2014
With a 2 yr old and 7 month old I was getting about 2 full hours sleep a night. This book became my bible a followed it to the letter and within 3 nights both my children where sleeping 6:30-6am and within a week my 2 yr old was also potty trained bar the odd accident and tantrums where a thing of the past. I would defently recomend this book. It's easy to follow and the different sections allow you to just read what bits you need for your child's age and the areas your having trouble with.
on 21 August 2016
Changed my life !!!
My daughter would only sleep on me during the day. So two naps of a total of 3 hours would be spent sleeping on me. She was very clingy and I couldn't get anything done ( 10 months old )
She has severe reflux and other digestive related issues so I didn't know if the 3 day plan would work for us. But with her reflux wedge in her cot and perseverance she is sleeping in her cot for naps !!!! One, 1 hour nap in morning and an hour and half in afternoon !!! I can eat my lunch and relax and get things done.
Also the tin foil trick works wonders. She sleeps for longer at night now too. Still wakes for a feed but that's reflux related so couldn't cut that out but it was the day time sleeping we wanted to achieve and we have done it 😊😊
on 25 June 2016
Worked for my 2.5yr old for sleeping. Was great but also think she was ready for it.
on 8 October 2015
A good all round buy does the job as intended,well pleased.
on 22 April 2016
Brilliant no nonsense book have used time and time again highly recommend
on 27 August 2015