- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
That Was When People Started to Worry: Windows into Unwell Minds Hardcover – 3 May 2018
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
About the Author
Nancy Tucker is currently reading Experimental Psychology at the University of Oxford, after working as a nanny, classroom assistant and finally an assistant psychologist in an NHS mental health service. Eventually, she hopes to train as a clinical psychologist. Her first book with Icon, The Time in Between: A Memoir of Hunger and Hope, was called ‘stylish and incisive’ by the Guardian, and was praised by Jacqueline Wilson, Psychologist and MIND.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|