- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Ullans Press (14 Jan. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1905281250
- ISBN-13: 978-1905281251
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.9 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 579,133 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Tha Fower Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in Ulster-Scots Paperback – 14 Jan 2016
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
On opening the Amazon parcel, I was shocked by the hostile reaction to Ulster-Scots from my companions. If that's the way the Irish language was treated it's no wonder it was exterminated in most of Ulster. I can't see why folk can't live and let live. Scots and Ulster-Scots are beautiful forms of language and this book is a landmark, at a great price.