on 13 November 2017
All materials look great. I haven’t completed yet so unsure if the thread is enough to complete the whole design yet but it is very easy to follow with all the thread colours already organised for you. Looking forward to finishing and framing the design, I’m just hoping there is enough thread to complete so I don’t have to mess around and purchase more thread in order to finish it like some cross stitch kits require from time to time.
on 16 March 2017
Brought this for my mum. Some of the pattern was missing through fault of the manufacturer not seller, as the product arrived new and sealed. Seller got back to me in quick time and was able to help me get a replacement pattern when I had difficulty with the manufacturer. Would 100% recommend this seller.

As for the cross stitch, it's a beautiful piece of work. Comes with all the threads you need to do it, definitely not for beginners.
on 10 March 2016
Brilliant. Came with a fully illustrated pattern. All the threads were already separated and placed onto card. Ready to go. Totally impressed.
One person found this helpful
on 18 April 2017
Brilliant seller would recommend
on 9 September 2013
Excellent cross stitch kit, bought for my partner who enjoys doing this. He was very happy to finally get his hands on these new Disney ones. Kit came with everything needed and its a good size. It will def take him a few weeks to finish. Great buy.
One person found this helpful
on 22 August 2016
All appears to be there, took nearly 4 weeks for delivery to UK, although in the stated wide time frame. It looks a beautiful piece and can't wait to get to start it
on 28 December 2015
My daughter is just finishing the one I bought her last year! She is a busy working mum and it relaxes her and looks beautiful when finished.
Brilliant gift! I had an issue with pricey customs payment and the company refunded it immediately.
on 24 May 2015
Beauty and the Beast is my favourite Disney Princess fairy tale :) it was a must have for me
Lovely picture :) can't wait to start it
Arrived very quickly
Everything's in there; the chart and threads etc. With easy to follow instructions. Looks like a great kit. Very happy :-3
on 1 March 2016
Looked better than the photograph, stunning
on 1 February 2014
Looked interesting to do, wanted a bigger more complex cross stitch, as only been doing smaller designs. Look forward to doing it!