|Fits as expected||
|Price:||£44.99 - £54.99|
- Quality waterproof cordura construction, with fully detachable, washable polyfil quilted inner lining.
- YKK Waterproof zips on front pockets, removable CE armour to knees and hips, with elasticated knee and waist panels.
- Two large front pockets & two cargo side pockets, adjustable waist belt, 11" zip ankles
- Zip attachment to your jacket, strap over the ankle to tighten, reducing gap to reduce draft and water up spray.
- We advise customers to read reviews by newest first, as we are constantly striving to improve the quality of the product. This year we have changed the design around slightly to add two more pockets, increased the quality of material used, introduced waterproof zips, and added the waist belt in line with customer requests.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
A quality pair of warm, waterproof motorcycle trousers from the Texpeed brand, made in a sleek design using quality materials bringing you an excellent product at a reasonable price!
Showing 1-6 of 734 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
About half way through the journey my crotch area began to feel as though it was getting wet - this is the usual place that every single pair of motorcycle trousers I've ever owned always leaks. So I thought,'Here we go again...'.
But, when I got to work I realised that it was just extreme cold as the cause - where the rainwater water collects on the seat in that area and gets cold. I was dry once I removed the trousers!
I would love to give 5 stars, but I have a few issues with these trousers.
1) The tags that hold the inner quilted liner at the ankle end have already started coming away from the trousers.
2) These are very difficult to get in and out of compared to other similar trousers I have owned; I bought a size up to compensate for this and they are still a struggle to get into - and I am not overweight.
3) Why, oh why, do manufacturers of this type of trouser put the lower leg zips on the OUTSIDE of the leg? Every single pair of motorcycle boots I have owned zips up from the inner side - a much easier and natural way to fasten yourself into your garment. These trousers fasten from the outside. They also use cheap zips that jam when trying to do them up, while fighting against the extreme angle you need to adopt to get the zips done up. I fear these zips will be the first to fail too.
Aside from these gripes, the trousers have good armour and the material is tough. They were delivered quickly and they are a very good price point.
I'd pay an extra £20 and buy them again if the manufacturer could put right some of the problems?
, i am 100% happy with the product, have ridden in torrential downpour where these trousers have kept me dry and my £150+ jacket has failed me.
the armour is simple and plastic feeling but surprisingly effective, and goes up to the hip, Granted i probably wouldn't expect to survive a 70mph skid along dry pavement. but works well for my daily ride to work
comfort: (original padding) 7/10 (d30 padding) 11/10
waterproof level: 9/10
so to sum things up... if you are looking for great motorbike trousers, that are going to keep you safe and dry and look good doing so, then definately buy these.
The fit is really good. I tried some trousers of the same size in a shop and the popper just would not stay fastened. These do stay fastened, even without the belt clip, but that just gives me extra confidence.
So why not the full 5 stars? Well they were not as waterproof as I would have liked. I'm sure they are fine in showers, but after an hour in heavy rain I was soaked through. I really should have got some Scotchguard or similar treatment first I guess, but I think these will be OK for anything less than torrential rain, and they have already proved to be brilliant protection against road rash.