Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£9.99 - £75.71

on 16 January 2011
Due to limited space was looking for comfortable fold up chair to use at my computer desk, this is just the job and is very sturdy with back support which is far better than the usual pc type chair that I have been used to.
A good all round, good value product.
on 11 February 2011
Not being able to stand for long periods I bought this chair for kitchen use.
It is very well made, easy to fold and store. I would recommend it to anyone
and I am sure the price cannot be beaten.
on 10 May 2010
Foldable, light, durable and very good
value.
I can't think of anything bad to say about
it - so I won't.
You can take this with you anywhere in the
house and out in the garden.
PERFECT!
on 29 April 2013
Bought this to go with a small computer table. Though I would have to store it away separately but, it fits perfectly under the table. It is sturdy and strong and definitely suits the purpose for which I bought it.
on 29 July 2016
Decent fold out chair. It has no branding either.

It arrives all put together, so no messy construction and meltdowns. It folds out easily and does its job instantly. Its made of a sturdy metal so doesn't feel like its gunna collapse, although it does not seem like it would do very well with a heavy set person, more light or medium weight.

There are plastic bits on the legs, two on each, so no risk of metal scraping those wooden floors or tearing up your carpet. The seat and back pad is a faux leather and its easily cleaned with a wipe, also the metal is easily cleans.

The welding and attachment of the leather is not 100% perfect, but the imperfections do not appear to have any affect on its ability to do its job or last for a nice period of time.

Overall, a nice fold out chair, and the price is definitely better than some I have seen in the past.
on 11 April 2013
Get the Ikea ones instead, for 5 £ or so...I sit on them 12 hours a day and they are as comfortable as any expensive office chair!
This one though, for some reason, it incredibly uncomfortable and painful to sit on, even for 5 minutes...
on 19 April 2013
This is a fairly priced product for what it does. I obviously didn't expect amazing comfort, and if you were for £15-00 you'd be a fool.

It functions well and doesn't look as if will break.

4 stars. Good quality, simple, and cheap.
on 25 August 2016
I bought this so that I can play guitar and ukulele whilst camping at festivals and the like, without having arms to get in the way. So far, after a brief test I think it will fit the bill perfectly. The chair is sturdy, being made of steel rather than alloy it feels solid under you, the only down side being that this makes it a little on the heavy side but I can live with that, in this case, preferring the sturdiness over light weight.
on 6 January 2015
I ordered this chair for Xmas as I was one chair short for the Xmas dinner :-) its perfect and fit the table nicely. Its comfortable and after I finished using it I folded it up and put it away so its perfect if you have a lack of space in our home.
on 24 March 2015
I've been using this everyday for just over a year now. I've found it to be quite dangerous (because of the curved feet) if you lean to one side etc. The chair just goes with you. The padded panel for your back has fallen off countless times (it was actually glued on!?) All the bolts keep coming loose and it feels very unstable (I'm only 8 stone, so not overloading it weight wise, I don't think). On top of that it's very uncomfortable to sit on for more than an hour as it's not padded at all (maybe a few millimetres).

For the price I suppose you get what you pay for, but I would steer clear if you are looking for comfort & longevity.