Customer reviews

on 25 May 2017
As of right now I've just got my second pair, so that and the star rating should say how much I like these. If not, then allow me to go into more detail. Below you'll find my usual list of Pros (the good), the Neutrals (neither good nor bad), and the Cons (the bad).

Pros:
Very comfortable = I've owned my first pair now for 9 months, and I adore them. Now granted I've never worn these out (that's why I got the second), but I've never felt uncomfortable or even so much of a blister with these. Whether you want to blame that on the mesh underfoot, or the smooth cotton holdings holding the foot in place; All of which add greatly to the comfort factor.
Good build quality = I was afraid of getting these online, mainly because I couldn't inspect them in person. Rest assured though that they're very well built, and I can't imagine them falling apart on you.
Sturdy but with some give = I can bend these in a letter "C" with ease, and they come back into place with ease too. Quite literally, you could have these get caught onto something and bend all the way around and yet it would retain it's shape.

Neutrals:
Sizing issues = I'm a guy with oddly sized feet, and usually go for a UK 7.5. As such my older pair (UK size 8) were a little bit big for me. That's why I now have picked up a UK size 7 pair, and they fit perfectly. It's not an issue most of you will come across, yet I feel it should be mentioned (hence the Neutral spot).

Cons:
Mush logo came off = The Mush logo (thing) where the heel sits has came off. Now granted it's not an essential piece for the flip-flops, yet it is something that detracts from the aesthetic. It should be mentioned too that it has only came off on my right flip-flop and not the left.

Conclusion:
So overall, I adore these. Despite the minor issues, I've purchased a second pair so I could wear them in/outdoors. Do I suggest getting them? Yes. After wearing them constantly while I'm indoors I honestly can find no faults bar the one I mentioned. Well worth the asking price of £20.
review image review image review image
on 17 July 2017
Bought for me in a vain effort to try and wear flip flops. I gave up after a day and gave them to my teenage son who never seems to take them off and says they are great.
on 19 August 2017
The material can grate between your toes after a while, but I did find them to be pretty comfortable once you adjusted them after they started to chafe.
on 31 March 2017
Nice and soft bass. A we bit rubbing on the strap of the flip flops
on 25 June 2016
Bought as a gift for hubby, he loves them, says they are very comfy
on 25 July 2017
Works well enough.  does exactly as hoped They are so awesome. And really good quality very good condition for the price best money spent These are wonderful. So pretty and easy to work with.
on 13 August 2015
Bought for my son who has size 13 feet. He is very fussy about what he expects from flip flops which he wears ALL YEAR ROUND. I could see when I gave them to him he did not expect me to have found some he would approve of but he has told me time and again how good they are and he intends to buy more. Good cushioned sole.
on 19 July 2015
My sixth pair of Teva Mush flip flops, with all 6 still in use. The oldest are nearly 8 years old and they are used for gardening duties (don't tell the H&S).
These are my favourite make of flip flop, dead comfy and the various colours match whatever mood you're in.
on 28 August 2016
Second pair, first pair worn out till they had a hole in the heel & remaind super comfortable... New pair comfortable from putting on & the best flip flops!
on 21 November 2016
Needed some flip flop for a beach holiday, they were just the right one and very comfortable. Size 10 perfect fit