on 14 December 2013
bought as a xmas gift and a replacement for my partner buggered alarm clock. i bought this mainly for the retro humour
on 11 February 2013
Great product alarm tune really takes me back & the number transitions are pretty fun.

However the function buttons arn't backlit & snooze button is second from right... Not so good if you're like me & are nion dead in the morning, barely looking for your extra 10 mins, or want to change the settings with the lights off. They could probably be simpler. the buttons are shaped though, so if you remember what shape is what i guess you'll do fine.

Aside from that it's a great product.
on 4 May 2013
The clock was given as present to my sister - she only started using it in April - but i had bought the clock in January 2013.

The clock kept on resetting the time, sometimes the numbers would disappear, when the alarm went off the time would change itself from the one set, the back light button stopped working and now the screen is completely blank.

I would have expected the clock to have lasted a lot longer than 3 weeks.

When i tried to book a refund or replacement - i was past the 30 day period - i am very dissatisfied.
on 2 July 2013
Did it's job, looked great, was a nice "toy" product to have. Sadly it broke for no good reason! Wouldn't recommend this at all
on 24 August 2014
Do not waste your money on this clock. I purchased this clock thinking it was different ,but have to say its very disappointing .Firstly the alarm sounds at full pelt which makes you jump, also wakes everyone in the house. The battery last a very short time and affects the display and time keeping. Please note, even when new the clock never kept very good time anyway. The impact of the display is cleaver, but this soon wears off and you realise you have purchased a dud.
on 10 June 2013
I bought this for my 7-year old who was going through a Tetris phase at the time and also wanted an alarm clock. I didn't expect much really, just some flimsy gimmick, but actually this is great. It's trivial to set and importantly obvious how to switch off; my little boy learned it within a couple of tries, so we're very happy with it. Watching the time change can be a bit addictive. Delivery was quick too.
on 2 May 2013
I bought this as a gift for a tetris lover. He was thrilled. The digits changing with tetriminos are very fun.
Easy to program, nice music.
However, the sound is very loud! I used it this morning to wake up and I was shocked how loud it is.
I'm gonna glue some thick fabric over the speaker or next morning I'll be dead by a heart attack!
on 25 March 2013
Unfortunately I have to give this product a poor rating. My son bought this with his birthday money and after a few days, the alarm didn't go off as the time had changed. We put this down to his error until it happened a second time one week later. We swapped it and the second unit did exactly the same! So we're sending it back and no third chance!
on 25 January 2014
Nice, simple clock with a funky retro theme. The alarm is loud and it has all the basic time and alarm functions.
No fancy options though, that is it.
The downside for me is that there is no button on top to shut it off. You have to fumble around feeling the shapes of all the buttons to find the one to turn off the alarm.
on 16 January 2013
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my partner and it is a great thing especially when the numbers change.

The only quibble I have with the item is that when the alarm goes off or you press the button to see the time in the dark is that the backlight is very bright.
33 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse