- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Store for great offers on aquatic pet food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Food & Treats Store for a huge selection of fish & aquatic pets treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Aquarium Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular aquariums.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Tetra Safe Start Water Conditioner, 100 ml
|Price:||£9.28 (£9.28 / 100 ml) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£0.72 (7%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Creates a biologically active environment to allow the fast introduction of fish into a newly set up aquarium.
Tetra SafeStart contains specially bred, living nitrifying bacteria that Reduces the ammonia content by up to fourteenfold and the nitrite content by up to tenfold. Can be used when setting up a new aquarium, as well as after use of medicinal products and after every water change. An ideal combination with SafeStart is AquaSafe, which establishes an ideal environment for bacteria, thanks to the BioExtract formula. Keeps for 12 months without cooling at temperatures between 2°C and 30°C. for all freshwater aquariums.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The only thing to remember once your tank is cycled is to make sure that you only rinse your filter material in syphoned off tank water and do not add chlorinated water. This prevents killing off the bacteria that turn the ammonia from fish poop and decaying matter into nitrites and nitrates.
A cycled aquarium helps keep your fish healthy but isn't a substitute for regular part-water changes and you should still regularly vacuum your gravel to remove the physical poops!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This really helped with our new tank, it kept the ammonia and nitrites down so it cycled really quickly.Published 1 month ago by Eve
Arrived quickly but didn't need to use it in the end as tank cycled but got good long use date on so may need in futurePublished 1 month ago by Joanne B.
Worked a charm for our fish in a tank change - added this, added the fish, and had 100% survival rate!
Well done tetra!
Tried it in a newly eastablished tank. Planted and run filtered for a couple of weeks. Added this 2 days prior to putting a couple of Bristle nose ancistrus and a pair of Guppys... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Wickerman
I'm so glad I bought this. It did take 3 weeks to cycle my tank but this gave it the boost it needed to get going!Published 9 months ago by Sandi