on 20 June 2017
This was purchased to clear very green water and floating green scum on our wildlife pond.

After 1 dose at the recommended rate nothing seemed to happen. So we tried a dose in a jar of pond water and that cleared. So we poured that into our pond and within a few hours it started to clear especially around the edges. So the next day we repeated that exercise and now the pond has stayed completely clear for 4 days despite temperatures of around 30 C.

I would definitely recommend Tetra Pond CrystalWater and suggest a few attempts to clear if necessary. Our frogs and tadpoles have continued to thrive throughout.
on 10 June 2017
Used this product before and found it to be effective. We had murky green water from algae and used a stick to remove some side weeds. The water though was awful. Put the dose in and within 15 mins you can see the algae clumping and coming to the surface. Skimmed it off and within 2 hours the water was crystal clear. 2 weeks on and it's still crystal clear. We had to clean the filter twice as it clogs up quickly with sunken agae
on 17 September 2016
Cleared the water however my fish began to rise to the surface and seemed to be slow and lethargic , after transferring them in to a large container with clean water they came around however it did take 24 hours. I emptied my pond and refilled with clean water and they are back to normal now. I would be afraid to use this again.
on 23 September 2017
The product cleared my pond a bit, but not as much as I would like, or as much as a previous different product I have used. It could be that I was expecting too much and I probably didn't put enough TetraPond CrystalWater in for the volume of my pond.
on 13 July 2017
received on time good quality product works wonders for pond saves water changes crystal clear make sure you use a clean water can to mix in pond. would recommend to you.
on 22 June 2014
I've used this before & it produces clumps of slimy muddy stuff which float to the surface. You can skim them off but it's not easy with a net as the stuff partly runs through as you -quickly- remove it from the pond. This year my pond is very green & I'm not sure if this is the right product to remove the green algae so will try another product. This one hasn't helped with that problem.
on 20 July 2013
Pond was in a very poor state.Three applications of Tetra Pond and it was as clear as if I had drained and refilled the pond.Very impressed, where at first I was very sceptical. Highly recommended.
on 22 August 2017
does what it says on the tin.As always with this product I have a nice clear pond.Thankyou.
on 22 April 2017
Hoping get good weather to clean pond had this before and it works a treat
on 22 August 2017
Does exactly what it says fantastic