- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Store for great offers on aquatic pet food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Food & Treats Store for a huge selection of fish & aquatic pets treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Aquarium Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular aquariums.
Tetra Pond Ammonia Safe, 250 ml
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quickly reduces dangerous ammonia
- Use whenever ammonia levels rise
- Fast acting formula
- Easy to dose.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Ammonia is highly toxic to fish, and can accumulate if the filter is not working correctly. AmmoniaSafe reduces toxic ammonia, converting it to a non-toxic form that will still allow the filter to develop.
Shake well before use. Add 50ml of AmmoniaSafe per 1,000 litres (220 gallons) of pond water. Use the dosing cap provided. For even distribution, mix the required amount in a watering can full of water, and pour over pond surface.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have been keeping kois for over 20 years and someone my kois are 18-20 years old.
Although this solution is made for ponds I knew I needed something more powerful and worth the money. This solution treats more water per ml since it is made for ponds, but can be used in a aquarium if calculated right.
I usually fill a empty container with aquarium water and add a few ml's of ammonia remover and give it a good shake and then evenly pour it over the surface of the aquarium, it's also recommended on the label of this product. Sometimes I add the solution to my bio-filter sponge directly. It just evens it all out.
* Tetra ammonia detoxifier, works instantly.
* 50ml treats 1000 litres, so good value.
* Safe to use with aquatic plants.
* Does not effect already established filters.
* Can be used regularly when ever ammonia is present in your pond/aquarium.
* As with all tetra products the bottle comes with a measuring cup for correct measurements.
* Works very well and is instant.