- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Store for great offers on aquatic pet food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Food & Treats Store for a huge selection of fish & aquatic pets treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Aquarium Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular aquariums.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Tetra Crystal Water Clarifier, 250 ml
|Price:||£9.97 (£3.99 / 100 ml) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£2.28 (19%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- For crystal clear aquarium water
- For all freshwater aquariums
- Safe for all aquarium inhabitants
- Fast acting formula: visible results within 6-12 hours
- Available in 2 sizes; 100ml & 250ml
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to repeat deliveries on 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. No signup fees. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Tetra CrystalWater cleans dirt particles from the aquarium water fast, safely and reliably to help maintain a crystal water effect. It is completely harmless for all aquarium inhabitants and quickly provides crystal clear water. Initially, a white cloud will appear, which is not dangerous and clears away after a few hours. The active ingredients bind small particles in the water into larger ones that can then be filtered from the water by the aquarium filter. For best results the filter should be cleaned regularly.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I dosed as per the instructions ( 5ml per 10L ) but mixed it in a jug of aquarium water first and poured it slowly into the main aquarium lilypipe flow. The water did cloud slightly and within a couple of hours it had cleared and taken the sand sediment with it.
I was a bit worried about using it after some reviews describing dead fish and all fish were killed etc.. It does say on the bottle not to use it with other chemicals (like aqua safe ) and not to overdose. If a tank is heavily stocked with low oxygen levels I can see it causing a problem but with good oxygen levels, flow and water surface movement I didn't have any issues. It hasn't had any effect on corys, tetras, rams, otos, ramshorns, mts and the plants.
Most recent customer reviews
Can't believe some people have deducted stars because of English...Read more