- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Store for great offers on aquatic pet food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Food & Treats Store for a huge selection of fish & aquatic pets treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Aquarium Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular aquariums.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Tetra Aqua Safe Water Conditioner, 100 ml
|Price:||£4.49 (£4.49 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£0.91 (17%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Makes tap water safe for fish by removing harmful compounds and adding beneficial substances.
- Contains special compounds that eliminate chlorine and bind up heavy metals.
- Contains colloids that coat the fish, protecting them against infection.
- Contains stress-reducing vitamins, and compounds that inhibit bacteria and fungi, thereby mitigating the stressful effects of aquarium maintenance.
- Unlike most water conditioners, AquaSafe leaves no residues and is completely broken down to harmless substances.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
At times it is necessary to add tap water to the aquarium as part of a water change or a topup. Tap water is designed for human use and therefore contains high levels of chlorine to kill germs. In addition it may contain varying levels of toxic heavy metals. Both chlorine and heavy metals are toxic to fish and will cause them longterm damage and stress. Leaving water to stand will not remove all of these factors and so is not an alternative to using a water conditioner. AquaSafe works by instantly neutralising these harmful substances and should be used every time new water is added to the aquarium. In addition AquaSafe also reduces stress promotes wound healing and protects against infection and adds a protective coating to the fish.
How it WorksAquaSafe contains special compounds that eliminate chlorine and bind up heavy metals. In addition it contains colloids that coat the fish protecting them against infection. AquaSafe also contains stressreducing vitamins and compounds that inhibit bacteria and fungi. All this means that your fish are well protected against the harmful effects of tap water and the stress of water changes.
How to UseAdd AquaSafe to new tap water at a rate of 5ml per 10litres 2gallons to make it safe prior to doing a water change. AquaSafe can also be added directly to the aquarium at the same dosage to act as a general stressreliever. When preparing water for water changes it is best to treat it with AquaSafe in a bucket beforehand and use boiled tap water to warm it to the same temperature as the aquarium.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I use loads of this as i have 8 large tanks with very expensive fish and when i cant HMA the water in as its to cold then i have to do a water change via the shower and use tape safe.
Excellent product i dont have any issues and would recommend buying this.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good value for money usually buy at pets at home which is more expensive for less! Can't go wrong with this!Published 1 day ago by OriginalCatLady
Can't say I have had any problems using this product. The instructions are simple and it's a great price considering how much water it treats.Published 12 days ago by Donna
I used to buy £9 bottles .. But then came across this .. It only cost me £60 per year for my 5ft 4ft 4ft fish tank I'm saving £110 per yeah buying this way thank youPublished 12 days ago by thomas noakes