- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Store for great offers on aquatic pet food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Food & Treats Store for a huge selection of fish & aquatic pets treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Aquarium Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular aquariums.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Tetra Algorem Green Water Treatment 250 ml
|Price:||£8.28 (£3.31 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£0.72 (8%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Effectively Clears Suspended algae
- Works within a few hours
- Safe for fish and plants
- Rapidly clears green water
- Content: 250ml treats 5000 litres (1100 Gallons)
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Fast Effective And Environmentally Friendly Treatment For Green Water (suspended Algae).
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I'd tried everything to clear suspended algae from my 1,000ltr formal pond. I mean everything, from barley balls to dye and all points in between. Kept trying, but was pretty much resigned to more water changes than are practical or healthy for the inhabitants. Then I tried these products. I swear that 12 hours later the stuff had even cleared a lot of the algae from the gravel and walls. If I'd found this stuff five years ago I wouldn't be planning a full drain down, strip and repaint to restore the walls to their former white concrete glory.
A tip though. Be totally clear about the way the product is supposed to work. This stuff doesn't do the job itself, it enables your filter to do the job. Think of it as the brush to your filter's dustpan. So thoroughly clean the filter before and after application. Goes without saying that filter media should be rinsed in a bucket of already extant pond water (which should then be discarded, possibly over your plants, which generally love fish filth), otherwise you risk waving goodbye to generations of helpful bacteria.
Using this (or CrystalWalter) in a sulky pond is actually also a very good way of testing how efficient your filtration circulation is.
I am going to see if I can find a similar item for Indoor Cold Water Fish Tank. I have always used Tetra Products and found them very good.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Disappointed as having used the whole bottle now my pond water is still green. This product should of been able to treat my pond five times but has made zero impact.Published 1 month ago by daniel m
I have now been using this product in my 240 litre AQUARIUM for more than a month now and I am AMAZED how effective it is. Read morePublished 1 month ago by M. READE
Good product but needs further applications during the year for a large pond.Published 6 months ago by jax195