Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

on 13 March 2015
I bought this for my husband who is on a medication with undesirable side effects. On his prescription medication which is an antidepressant he’s experienced weight gain, loss of energy, and loss of sexual drive. These side effects of course were not helping his depression in the least bit so I thought I would surprise him with a supplement that may help him with those side effects. He’s been taking this supplement now for about the last month and has been extremely surprised at how well they have helped him. He’s been feeling more energetic and obviously his depression has lessened because he has more energy and drive to do things. In addition, he has also noticed that he’s shed a few extra pounds, I want to say ten or so pounds, around his belly. The best thing though is that his sex drive is back…which you know is great for both of us and our relationship. All of which lessens his depression and strengthens his mental and emotional state. I would definitely recommend this testosterone booster for any man seeking a little pick-me-up in the energy department or in the bedroom, regardless of whether or not you’re experiencing depression.
 Top quality testosterone supplement to rise your testosterone levels in a natural, 100% risk free.
No fillers added, just pure active ingredients!

Many benefits for men and women.

I have done a short video which I hope helps as its always better than reading.

If you have any questions, that you think I could help, just click on the comment box bellow and I will do my best ;)

Thank you for reading and watching. I hope you found this review helpful. If so, please tick yes, below.
on 5 July 2016
I get this from free ❤❤
120 capsules
100% safe, effective and natural testosterone booste
Fight fatigue, normalise testosterone levels and stabilise energy yielding metabolism
We are so confident that you will love Testo VI

These capsules are easy to ingest, there is a fair amount of them which should last for about 4 months.
As our bodies and diets are very different, it is difficult to say that what works for me will also work for you. However, I take these alongside a multivitamin to improve my overall health and allow me to train more effectively.

I loved these boom supplements testosterone boosters actually and not only noticed good strength and muscle gains but one thing that really stood out for me when regularly taking these test boosters was the recovery time between work outs were seriously shorter and with minimal aches and pains in between, for me as a gym user that is such an important part of my gym and training as I like to push myself as hard as possible and one of the things I wanted in a supplement when looking for good test boosters was the fatigue and recovery benefits and this brand boom supplements seriously delivered on that front, even from waking up the next morning the aches are not there or present all the way to during a work out and in between sets the ache is becoming less and less noticeable, these test boosters seriously deliver on that front.
review image
on 3 August 2016
I got this product free for a review and have used it for nearly 4 weeks and am very happy with the resultant testosterone and libido have both been significantly increased the product has been manufactured to a high standard and came packaged and sealed in strong plastic tub with plenty of information on the colourful label on doses ingedients etc the product swallowed easily with no bad aftertaste or indigestion or acid problems later on an excellent product I'm really happy with it well worth the money even at full price thanks for letting me review this product 5 stars
on 24 October 2016
Product seems fine, although there is a very unpleasant fishy smell inside the pot. I'm not expecting any magical results, but I certainly feel more energetic since starting these a few days ago. I'm only taking one per day, although technically you can take two per day.
on 4 March 2015
great product......will recommend highly.
Fast delivery great seller
bought for boyfriend to help him at the gym, made him feel stronger and overall healthier
will continue buying this product
on 12 June 2016
The Testosterone boosters from boom supplements have been very effective in getting that little extra push needed in and out of the gym. Their main ingredients are:
N Acetyl L-Cysteine
Magnesium Bisglycinate
Sodium Selenite
Vitamin D3
Vitamin B6
I think its better to buy these in larger quantities many people only feel benefits after 3-4 weeks. The 60 capsules will provide a months supply
Its very useful and convenient to have these combinations of vitamins and supplements in one capsule form, makes planning out my supplements a lot more simplier. The capsules go down easy. I have not experienced any negative effects from boom supplements testosterone boosters , and it is uncommon to do so from supplements such as these. My own experience is a bit more energy and a get up and go attitude. Its important that to dose is stuck to, these caps will benefit in the gym during the hard work, and in your recovery period.

Thank you very much I hope my review has helped you in making the decision on whether this product is right for you, and always welcome other peoples reviews when searching for the same. Thanks for reading!
Disclaimer: I received this product in exchange for an honest review – this is reflected fully in the above and contributed in no way to any bias for or against the product. I spend time using these items or base previous purchases of them to come to the best conclusion I can. I hope my review has assisted in you choosing whether this product suits your needs and if I find any added benefits I will add these at a later date.
on 19 September 2016
Boom Testo IV another weapon for your supplement arsenal

Let me begin this review by saying I’m not really all that much into health supplements, pills or capsules as I generally keep my weight down by a combination of healthy diet and a lot of walking but I wanted to see what these might be able to offer. I checked out a lot of different supplements online and these were the ones that caught my eye. I did a lot of reading in to the ingredients in the capsules themselves and it is an extremely interesting read if you feel like doing a little research and although wasn’t too sure at the beginning as I’m not a bodybuilder or gym fanatic in the slightest…and I’m always a little sceptical about items such as supplements in general. I was interested in increasing stamina, getting leaner and in the process losing some body weight I go to the gym but not very much so was hoping something like this might help. I am getting older so was interested in looking after my health without too much extra work .

I was looking for a product the would keep my mind sharp over long periods of time where concentration is paramount. I work as a picture editor and deal with large quantities of images where I need to be focused on the job without getting distracted. I started using BOOM Testo IVas a means to keeping my mind sharp over those long periods of time when I needed to focus... it has definitely helped over the long run... and helps me stay concentrated and focused for longer periods of time.

So yes I have noticed an increase in stamina after a while but I think a big boost was psychological as there is a definite placebo factor when you take these supplements after a while.. although I have been taking these with some 5http and nootropics supplements so I think all of these increased my mental well being over the course of a few weeks. I would definitely recommend these in a stacking regime to get added combined benefits from the nootropics and 5HTP.

One of the only issues I would have with these capsules are the fact that they smell pretty rank. I generally had to hold the bottle at an arms length from me when taking a capsule out. I don't know if this was a bad batch or if they actually do smell that bad generally. There are no adverse effects from taking the capsules other than the smell itself...so be prepared. The pills themselves are are an interesting electric blue in colour and are one of the only Testo supplements I've taken so far with both added Zinc and Selenium as well as B6 which are beneficial to the proper functioning of our immune system. Zinc itself is vital for the functioning of more than 300 hormones and countless enzyme systems in the body. Zinc is also vital for cells to divide and replicate during the production of new tissues. Adequate zinc levels are absolutely important for fertility in both men and women. In males, the prostate is the organ with the richest zinc supply while in females it is the uterus. Developmentally, the uterus and prostate come from the same embryonic origin and require zinc for their function. In women zinc deficiencies can lead to hormonal imbalances, irregular menstruation, lack of egg maturation or release from the ovaries. In men, a deficiency of zinc can lead to prostate enlargement, low sperm count, poor sperm motility and quality. Whilst Selenium is one of several nutrients known to have antioxidant properties, meaning selenium plays a part in chemical reactions that stop free radicals from damaging cells and DNA. Free radicals are unstable molecules from environmental toxins, or from byproducts of the human body's metabolism.

An important fact to note - testosterone is one of the most influential and important hormones for so many aspects of how a healthy body functions....but generally speaking most guys just think testosterone is just a sex hormone.... testosterone is much more important than just that one thing... so taking Boom Testo will no doubt help you with a range of different issues associated with higher Testosterone... from increasing Libido to increasing stamina and strength as well as being more mentally alert and sharp.

I would recommend this...for anyone wanting to increase their level of stamina or concentration in the gym or at work.
The recommended dosage is to take one twice daily or to take one capsule.

I received this product for free in exchange for a fair review, unbiased and honest review from my own experience of this product.
If this review helped you in any way please click on the helpful button I'd be much obliged...and please have a look through at my other reviews, Much appreciated.

Thanks for Reading... :)

G.
on 26 September 2016
Thanks for taking time to read my review of Testosterone Boosters

No side effects yet! Not great tasting but does give a boost to my workout and I feel stronger!

Love it

I received this item for a discounted price for a fair, honest and unbiased review. I try to work with items I need so I can provide a review based on a real trial, thus my opinions and experiences are an actual true reflection of my experience with the product. I hope my review helps you in your purchase decisions. :)

* ------- Please Note ------- *

I work hard to have detailed, helpful reviews. Because many of the products I review have been discounted, I'm required to review them within a certain time frame. This means that I cannot provide details of the long term benefits of a product. However, I still try to supply as much information as I can in terms of my initial experiences of the product, If you don't feel my review has been helpful, please don't click that it wasn't. Rather leave me a comment explaining WHY it wasn't helpful, so I can know how to improve my reviews for the future. And if you do like my review, please do click the button that says it was helpful.
on 10 August 2016
Testosterone is the main hormone associated with increasing muscle mass, strength gains, and sex drive. So it comes as no surprise that the search for ways to increase the body's natural production of T is, and will always be, an ongoing one.
Testosterone boosters are a class of herbal supplements aimed at naturally increasing your testosterone levels. They can work by directly increasing testosterone, or by inhibiting hormones responsible for converting testosterone to estrogen. Either way, in the end these supplements are meant to help you recover faster and build bigger, stronger muscles.
Test boosters can be effective for increasing muscle strength and size, but they won't take the place of a solid resistance-training program. The most important factor to achieve maximal results is having the appropriate training program. Although you should already be training hard, don't be afraid to step it up another notch and push your body.
Comment|Was this review helpful to y