on 12 April 2017
I read this the first time when I was 16, some 38 years ago, I have read it multiple times since. You need to read the whole book to get the full effect, but the key section starts on page 102. In many ways this book has endorsed my own knowledge and beliefs; I am just so very grateful that I did not have to "die" to understand the truth.

For those of you who have been brought up in a orthodox religious environment, this book represents the most gentle and wonderful "wake up call".

For those of you who are developing your awareness of who you really are, if you have not read this book, you should, it is invaluable..
on 20 July 2017
I enjoyed this book never felt the old feeling of ( no way ). It made me think and still comes to mind. it made sense to me, l truly believe in the afterlife and every one has there own ideology of it. This book actually made me think and visualise it.
on 27 May 2017
I was recommended to read this book after the sudden passing of our son, although knowing that life continues after psyical death it gives a insite into some of what comes next in the world of the spirit.
on 7 April 2017
For the spiritually minded this book will add to your knowledge. I am a developing trance medium and I still learn from texts like this. On my second reading.
on 12 July 2017
Not impressed
on 5 March 2017
An extraordinary account of evidence from the next phase of life - astounding.
on 13 March 2017
Good book. Comforting and reassuring. Resonates as being true.
on 19 May 2009
This book is well worth reading. After I lost my father I found myself looking for this type of book. I must say I found it comforting. Very interesting the way it is written, easy reading. Worth buying.
on 29 January 2006
This is a very thought provoking book. I began it with a quite sceptical attitude, but gradually came to see it as a very valuable testimony.
on 1 July 2010
I cannot rate this book highly enough. It is a truly exceptional account of one individuals experience at the next stage of existence. The wonderful thing is that I felt myself recognizing the truth in this book, my soul remembering experiences of my own (not in so many words however!). It left me feeling inspired and excited about the infinite possibilities that lie ahead for each of us and also answered many questions I had regarding the duality of the human condition.
Anyone looking for answers regarding 'life on the other side' but also life on THIS side (and what it truly means to be here) need look no further than this book for an exciting and solid introduction to what life and the universe truly have to offer. God bless Frances Banks!