Shop now Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Moana - Listen with Prime Shop now

Customer reviews

on 7 May 2003
This book answers all my questions and more that I had after doing the second Test the Nation IQ test on Sunday night. Dr Cooper is a tv natural and his fluent style on tv translates easily to his accompanying book.
The book is based on fact, rather than opinion, and the book is peppered with references for those who want to follow something up in detail. The book explains the history behind IQ in a straightforward way so that anyone, particularly those who don't have a background in psychology, can understand it. He also looks at boosting your IQ and what a high or low IQ predicts in our everyday life. He tells us how to interpret test scores, how our abilities change over time and how IQ relates to everyday life. Not only does he tell you how to boost your IQ but he reveals the tricks of the test and what to look out for when faced with certain types of commonly used question. This all proves invaluable when faced with the IQ test that is included, with answers, at the back of the book.
I can thoroughly recommend this book as the writing style is so down to earth and the text told me exactly what I wanted to know.