- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton; Illustrated edition edition (16 Jun. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1473625572
- ISBN-13: 978-1473625570
- Product Dimensions: 19.4 x 2.6 x 24 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 281,289 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Terry & George - Feeding Friends: Great Recipes to Cook, Eat and Share Hardcover – Illustrated, 16 Jun 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Terry's recipes are as fun to prepare as they are to eat and share, and Feeding Friends is the kind of book that will get grubby and well-used in the home and holiday kitchen. It's for anyone who loves entertaining friends. So happy friendly feeding'. (Mark Hix, chef and restaurateur)
Wonderful ideas beautifully crafted and filled with northern soul, just like George. (Christopher Bailey, Burberry Chief Creative and Chief Executive Officer)
What a great book, a real fun read, some wicked recipes but always approachable. I can see myself using it a lot. (David Moore, two Michelin-starred restaurateur)
Good times guaranteed with 100 Classic British dishes with a twistSee all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Easy fun to read recipes, great pictures and musical playlists to boot!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Some great ideas here, with quirky suggestions for accompanying music. Looking forward to making my way through the book from the start!Published 3 months ago by bill keys
Superbly presented and easy to follow recipes using easily accessible ingredients .
With an added bonus of a playlist for each group of recipes.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Drinks & Beverages > Spirits & Cocktails
- Books > Food & Drink > Entertaining & Special Occasions > Appetisers
- Books > Food & Drink > Entertaining & Special Occasions > Gourmet
- Books > Food & Drink > Entertaining & Special Occasions > Party Planning
- Books > Food & Drink > National & International Cookery > British