on 6 August 2010
A fantastic product for the money, the terrain is certainly an accurate timepiece!

positives: accurate, waterproof, great value

negatives: none
on 18 November 2010
I bought this watch because the price suited my purpose for it. I work on two vegetable growing allotments which would de-value an expensive watch. The strap is very sensible, so considering it comes with the watch and all for less than £10 means you can't really go wrong. If this watch lasts me a year I'd be content! I would be very impressed if I get two years out of it!! So far it has kept time perfectly and is comfortable to wear (I have large wrists and the strap is generously sized.) Lastly, again considering the price, it looks quite nice too.
on 9 August 2010
Bought this for wearing at work. Very comfy velcro strap and rugged construction. had it for 6 months now and still holds perfect time. Good price for a strong waterproof watch
on 28 October 2011
Great little watch, this. Feels solid and keeps time perfectly so far. This is the first time I have had a velcro strap on a watch, and I was a bit skeptical at first, but it actually works incredibly well and is very comfortable. I have a feeling the watch itself will outlast it though. The face may be too small for some, but perfect for me. All in all, an excellent purchase at the price.
on 24 November 2011
I bought this watch on the basis of the good reviews. For once Amazon reviews have let me down. I wanted a cheap, waterproof watch for use when on the beach but this watch looks REALLY cheap. The strap is velcro but not very adjustable. With most velcro straps you can strap it around your upper arm or ankle.

I wish I saw the more accurate reviews of the same watch in a different colour here: Mens Silver Terrain Boardrider Sports Surf Watch-Velcro Strap+Rotating Bezel-50m Water Resistant-1304g
on 1 September 2012
I Googled "Cheap waterproof watches" and this is one of the ones that came out. I'm a really keen kayaker and wanted something to fix to my buoyancy aide. No doubt about it the watch feels cheap, it's light and the plastic doesn't feel great, so initially I was skeptical. However, that little watch has been through hell attached to me. It's been in surf, freezing cold rivers, 30 degree heat of Alpine mountains and it's been dunked hundreds of times but in-spite of all of this it's just kept on ticking away, keeping perfect time.
Finally, after just over 2 years the battery ran out. At £7.00 for a new battery plus fitting I'm just going to buy a new watch. I'll pull the bezel out when not using the next one, that way it should last for years and years!
All in all it has to be a four out of five dropping one for the cheap feel. For functionality though I seriously doubt anyone's put one through more than I did. I have been impressed.
on 4 March 2015
Sent this back as the minute hand was loose when we took it out of the box. It looked a bit cheap (ok, it was inexpensive anyway!) and with a silver face (not shown on the photo) it was quite hard to read the time. We ordered the Terrain Black Velcro Strap Gents Sports Surf watch at the same time. It was around the same price but doesn't look nearly as cheap and, more importantly for us, it was very easy to read the time on it.
on 20 September 2013
Purchased this watch for my 12 year old son - he absolutely loved it and he is very fussy when it comes to watches. Looks great, although great does not do the watch justice actually - it is superb - really smart, robust, keeps good time and for the price it has got to be one of the best things ever purchased. Excellent.
on 7 March 2014
Wanted a cheap watch for a safari trip, this was very cheap and it's still working perfectly. It survived swimming and snorkelling. Since the safari, I use it for cycling and the potholes don't hurt it all. Can't say the same for my old bones.
on 16 July 2013
Just bought my second one of these, only because the battery died (18 months I guess) and at seven quid it was probably just as cheap to buy the new watch as get the battery changed. I bought this watch for when I go walking on the moors and up in the Lakes. I didn't want an expensive watch that was going to get wet and possibly damaged and this fitted the bill just fine. Believe me, this watch has experienced just about everything the British weather can throw at it and it's never let me down, the strap is secure and easy to put on, it's always accurate and it's easy to read, so much so, my new one is coming trekking to Nepal with me in October, none of yer fancy GPS or altimeter nonsense for me, this little feller is just fine! Five stars.