- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Tenuta Michi Montecarlo Rosso DOC 2011 75cl (Case of 6)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- A complex red wine with notes of toasty oak and vanilla
- Ripe black fruits with juicy acidity
- Great served with game dishes
Special offers and product promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
A complex red wine from the historic Michi estate, made from no less than five grape varieties. Oak ageing has tamed the tannins and added notes of toasty oak and vanilla, while there are ripe black fruits and a lively, juicy acidity.