on 20 January 2015
Oh my goodness me, if you are a David Tennant fan you absolutely have to treat yourself to one of these! I let him look out of the window during the day, he frightens the neighbours! It's so lifelike! I absolutely love it! Some people have commented on the quality of the blown up image, and I suppose one side of the face is a little dark, but I would still 100% recommend buying one.
on 30 October 2013
The tenth doctor arrived this morning and I have to say the clarity of the image is brilliant. I got it to stand with my dalek to celebrate the 50 years of my watching Dr Who. The only downside to the wonderful enhancement to the living room, is the constant eyeball rolling of my husband and two sons (22 and 25). They don't disapprove of Dr Who but find DT very much a feature of the room. He's lovely. Just waiting for Matt and Tom to arrive. Hope they turn out just as well-made! Room's going to be very crowded. Daleks are quite fat.
on 25 May 2013
Certainly an imposing decoration that my daughter loved. The smile on her face when she saw him standing over her birthday presents was unforgettable. Even though you know it is standing in the room, it still makes you do a double take every time you enter the same room as him. Great fun.
on 8 July 2015
wonderful item v happy and wonderful seller
on 27 April 2015
teenager still adoring this well over a year later!
on 22 May 2017
Bought for a David Tennant super fan's 40th Birthday, she loved it, very good likeness and quality
on 6 April 2014
properly full sized - and in the middle of the night you will scare the life out of yourself if you leave him in front of the window where some light is getting through!

also confuses dogs when it stands upright- they don't know what to do
on 11 December 2013
Daughter is a massive Dr Who fan and when this chap appeared on the stairs she jumped out of her skin! Great idea and caused lots of merriment. He now stares out of the window attracting astonished views from passers by.
on 11 May 2014
My daughter bought this for her best friends 18th Birthday, she was absolutely thrilled with it.
The speed of delivery was fantastic, service couldn't be faulted.
on 8 February 2014
Great product. He is standing in the living room at moment and makes me jump every time i walk in because he is so lifelike.