on 7 October 2017
Bit of a TMI review I guess but bladder weakness is so common and an embarrassing/depressing problem a lot of women have and we rarely talk about it.
I've only had this machine for 8 days and have used it daily since it arrived. My bladder control has been quite poor since my daughter arrived by C-section 10 years ago and much worse since the hysterectomy I agreed to at the start of the year. Wearing pads 24/7 to keep fresh is ridiculous, not to mention expensive, for a woman who is not yet even 50. I've tried doing kegels but keep forgetting so obviously not very effective.
I had this gadget in my basket for at least a month before I bit the bullet and ordered. Really I wish I had done it sooner, it's amazing!
The first time I used it I didn't read the instructions properly that say you must use it so the metal contacts face hip-to-hip and I ended up with a horrible cramp for a day or two but since then I'm blown away by the results I'm getting after such a short period of time. Most noticeably and very welcome being the fact that when I wake in the morning I haven't been leaking at night!
I use the stress programme followed by the urge if I have the time, there are videos on YouTube that show how each programme affects your muscles. Doing kegels whilst the machine is working is recommended and is certainly helping.
To any ladies wanting to work their pelvic/abdominal muscles without putting a strain on their pelvic floor I would really recommend also 'moms into fitness' on YouTube, really good ab exercises focusing on protecting your lady bits, traditional ab exercises such as crunches or planks can push everything down, weakening the things that we want to keep strong!
I can't recommend it enough, to have these results in just a week, so happy and looking forward to just keeping on getting better!
on 1 June 2016
Great value and quality. It could do with being a stronger setting like u get from hospital ones . But as you have your own and can use longer months and frequency (daily) opposed to short time a few times a week with hospital treatment.
It evens out x
on 27 March 2016
This was purchased for my good lady and she reports that all is as it should be and is having the required effect although still early days in the process.
on 23 December 2015
Great gadget to get the undercarriage from lowering further. No quick hitch but does produce results over time.
on 11 August 2017
It breaks constantly - first two sets of leads and then the actual machine (twice) not a great investment.
on 23 January 2017
very pleased with the product but disappointed that the leads failed after only 41/2 months.
on 25 July 2017
Bought for my wife, had to trial and error to find the right settings before she able to feel the contractions. She will know in a couple of weeks whether this is strengthening her muscles.
on 5 August 2016
Even at the highest setting, it does not have enough strenght to perform a real muscolar exercise.
on 3 December 2014
What I needed easy to use
on 30 January 2017
its easy to set up to use only being using it for 2 weeks. Not seen any improvements yet but its early days.