- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Tenn-Outdoors Men's Lightweight Compact Waterproof Cycling Jacket - Navy, Large/42-44 Inch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Night visibility reflective tape and trim around sleeves and back
- Hi-tech lightweight rip-stop fabric
- Fully taped seams for full garment waterproofing
- Easily stowed away by folding it within itself into the rear pocket
- Fully elasticated waist and cuffs prevent draughts entering as you are cycling or walking.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Another outstanding value product manufactured by Tenn Outdoors. A tough, waterproof, lightweight jacket with taped seams and full length waterproof zip. The back of the jacket is edged with hi-visibility reflective trim and logos, as is the edge of the rear zipped pocket for additional night visibility. A decent sized rear pocket doubles up as a stuff-sack to fold the jacket away.
All the seams are fully taped, meaning that these are fully waterproof. Fully elasticated waist and cuffs prevent draughts entering as you are cycling or walking. The rear hem is cut longer than usual for a specific cycling fit, so that it covers your backside preventing it from getting wet when riding.
Averaging around 240g, this is light enough to go anywhere for cyclists who need to work hard but stay dry. Chest sizes given are the chest sizes this garment will fit. If you are intending to wear over a fleece for example, please consider ordering the next size up.
continuity 2012See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Will be very useful for my family cycle outings, especially in the wind and rain. Good quality product and good sizing.Published on 16 April 2014 by Michael White
Have not tried it in rain yet but feel it could fold up smaller, good as a wind stopper and good lengthPublished on 24 July 2013 by M. J. P. Kelly
.It was a very cheap jacket thats what i required,but i did expect it too have pockets apart from the one on the back to pack itself in it was the only bad fault with it.Published on 14 July 2013 by MERC MAN
Bit sweaty,cdould do with mesh interior or some means of shielding the development of sweat ,even in the most mild of conditions.Published on 13 Jun. 2013 by Mr S J Lee