on 12 November 2010
This is the first time I have purchased a bib front cycle short and I have to say they are extremely comfortable. One of the main impressions I got from these bib type shorts was that the back extended under my top which stopped draughts and the cold across my midriff.
So I would look again to buy this type of cyclewear for winter riding.
on 28 June 2017
1 star because you cannot give zero. Very poor product. Was on at a very cheap price and there was a r aeon for that. The padding was down about 4 inches to far in the front, missing much backside completely which is not useful for a cycling bib. Straight in the bin. They can take my cash use it to get their quality control staff some glasses. Will not be buying this brand ever again.
on 21 May 2017
Awesome I love bib this kept me on the bike 4 days in a row on a bike tour without any butt pain
on 13 October 2017
Excellent product but I'm far too fat for them and couldn't stop laughing when I saw myself in the bedroom mirror. They also emphasised that I have a small todger !! 🤣
on 17 April 2017
Weird combination of too short suspenders and too wide at the hip, and the pad is not that comfortable. Will be using these for spinning-classes only, not on the road.
on 9 August 2015
A bit tight in places but that's more down to me needing to shed a few pounds lol
on 2 May 2017
Went for the right size hips legs etc but tight on shoulders due to body length
on 18 September 2016
Comfy, cheap bib shorts. I'd never go back to shorts with an elasticated waist after these, they work so much better.
on 14 October 2013
Comfortable, and well made, excellent on a long ride out, and good value, what more could you want?

Will be happy to buy more Tenn-Outdoors clothing in the future
on 23 March 2017
Excellent product for the price. Fit is good, padding is fine. Use them on my commute to and from work.