on 23 July 2011
The gloves are fine but the size charts and the dropdown menu/help differ meaning that I ordered the wrong size to start with. Luckily the smaller gloves fitted my wife so there was no loss incurred otherwise I would not have been pleased. The supplier needs to check the price dropdown matches the help info which it didnt. My advice to err on the larger size. My hands are not big but I needed XL. It might be XL in China but my hands are medium in the UK.
on 9 September 2009
These gloves may have been intended for prolonged cycling use but my intention was after not riding a bike for 30 years I wanted to get back in the saddle with a little hand protection in the event of coming off, and what is the first thing you are going to put down?, your hand. I haven't been 'off' but I am also happy with the comfort they give. I have not got big hands and ordered the medium size, which I was suprised where quite tight when new, but they do 'give' a bit after repeated use.
on 19 April 2009
Cheap and cheerful reasonable quality padded gloves. Nice level of grip and good for mid and warmer seasons. Tried them on a few very cold days and wished I had gloves with fingers! Nice fit and velcro strap.
on 1 May 2013
I had absolutely no qualms about ordering another pair of these gloves.

I have had my first pair 2 years and done 3000 miles of riding with them. They have been through the washing machine about 10 times and are still in one piece.

They need replacing now because the gel has compressed somewhat but would still do as a spare pair.

A great example of getting everything you want from a product at a good price
on 25 May 2012
Having worn these gloves on many rides, I've found them to be very comfortable after many hours of cycling. This is largely due to the gel-padding that helps cushion any impact on your palms. Even though they're fingerless, the rubber-studded surface gives you a good amount of grip on the handlebars. The gloves are tight-fitting, so you'll probably want the bigger size if your hand measures somewhere in-between. The reflective strip works well in low-light areas, and should prove useful when signalling with your hands. However, I wouldn't recommend you solely rely on them in order to be seen. The only real downside is the loops. They're great for getting the gloves off, but are attached to the rest of the glove by only a few stitches. Therefore, I wouldn't advise that you yank the gloves off in a hurry.

I have a more detailed review on my site, along with some close-up photos. If you've got any questions about these gloves, please feel free to ask me, and I'll help you out as best I can.
on 23 January 2016
Updated: 26Jan16 - replacement pair arrived and I'm upgrading this to 5*. The gloves are a much better size - I went for XL and they are quite big (I normally fit L from other gloves, but the previous XL pair were tight.) The Velcro fastenings have also changed: the sticky bit seems to some kind of micro-Velcro. It doesn't feel rough like regular Velcro and does not seem to stick to anything else, except the tabs on the glove. Nice touch. Also the tabs on the fingers have changed from a thin stringy loop to a 1cm strip of glove material with a rubberised cover. Hopefully this will last longer - it seems very firmly stitched and feels easier to use when removing the gloves.

Good pair of gloves and lasted well - I cycle 10 hours a week to work, so they've been worn over 400 hours, got wet, been washed and still in good shape. However finally one of the loops which help you pull them off came unstitched, so I'm buying another pair. As a few others have noted, they come in much smaller than you'd expect. My daughter got the first pair (much smaller than the size chart.)
on 6 December 2013
Had these for several months and they are very comfortable and no longer do I get the pain in my palm. Some gloves like this have padding which collapses very quickly but these have been ridden every day for several months during which time they have got very wet but they are still as good as new.
on 12 December 2009
these are great gloves for the price. very comfortable and worth the money. would definately reccomend them
on 20 May 2016
Bought both a large and an XL, and though my hands are not relatively large, the XL was just about OK, though how long the Velcro fastener will last - as relatively tight. Previous versions the Velcro has come off the glove.
Get the biggest you can. as about half the price to send back fro another pair.
The large was fine for my son, who is not even a teenager!
on 6 March 2016
I had to send these back because the description provided by the seller was wrong about the size, they said womens medium/large but size was actually extra small so it was about right for a 10 year old child. However the quality of these was excellent and I was sorry to have to return them because the size was wrong. I won't go back to the same seller but might look for these from different seller. This is the second Tenn product I've ordered and the company seems to do good quality at a very reasonable price.