- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Tenba 637-341 Discovery Mini Messenger for Camera/Laptop - Black/Grey
|Price:||£94.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tough, water-repellant nylon exterior
- Main flap opens away from you for unobstructed, "shoot from the hip" access
- WeatherWrapTM auxiliary rain cover included
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Capacity: SLR body, 2–3 lenses, flash and accessories, magazines and files. The Discovery Messenger is an urban-inspired laptop bag that’s designed to hold everything you need for a days shooting or at work. A removable insert holds a wide variety of photographic or video equipment as well. Removing the insert converts the Discovery Messenger into a perfect, general-purpose carrying bag.
Tenba Discovery Mini Messenger
Top customer reviews
Good material, well made
Very clever access without having to open the flap
I prefer inserts that are a small compartment in itself, rather than the 'sticky' walls
Openings remain when the bag is closed, at the sides; water could get in (not tested in rain yet)
The noise at opening (because of the velcro) is enormous, does not go unnoticed.
All together, very good.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Would I buy this again? Maybe not. The issues I mentioned are really annoying and make me want to look for another better bag. I am definitely looking for a better strap. I really cannot stand the one that came with the bag. I don't know what they were thinking when they approved this design.
The only two complaints I have are minor.
1. There is no "silent" velcro cover feature like on many of their other products. Usually you can cover the velcro with inverted material so that you can flip the flap quickly and quietly. Not the case here. Not a deal breaker, but it would be a nice touch.
2. The laptop sleeve is VERY snug. It holds my 11" Macbook Air, but NOT with a sleeve on it. I have to pack JUST the laptop. A netbook or smaller laptop would also fit, but nothing larger than an 11" Air. iPad is no problem, however, I still can't stand editing or delivering images from the iPad as I still find it too limiting. Again, not enough to be a deal breaker.
If you love neutral tones and aren't packing a ton of gear, this is a solid little offering from Tenba. I love this bag and it's where my Fuji gear lives 90% of the time. For international travel I up to a roomier backpack due to extra carry needs and for city walking with something like just a 100s, the Lowepro 100 is the ticket for me.
Great product in my book.
Just fits my 13" laptop...This bag really has everything one could realistically expect in a bag of this size that I could think of. I have more bags than I need including a Billingham Hadley small. For practical purposes, this bag is better than the Billingham hands down!
An awesome product for photographers or anyone else who needs to comfortably carry "gear". Highly recommended, even if you just want it as a very special briefcase/computer bag/book bag. And it comes with its own "raincoat" - a protector that covers the bag when needed - especially important if you carry sensitive gear inside.
Look for similar items by category