- Paperback: 536 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (26 Nov. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 149428927X
- ISBN-13: 978-1494289270
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 3.1 x 24.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,268,209 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Ten Day CPA: A Step-by-Step Professional Accounting and Auditing Guide Paperback – 26 Nov 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
If you decide to acquire this book, take very seriously the learning opportunities it offers. Proceed with rigor and focus. Highlight key points and take notes along the way, then review them at the conclusion of each day. Stick to the study schedule of two chapters a day, or one you deem most appropriate for you. Maintain a journal in which you record your reactions and reflections as you learn. Perhaps one day the authors will write a "field book" of case studies to accompany this one. Meanwhile, let a journal become your own "field book." Record in it your experiences when applying what you have learned. In doing so, you may well create for yourself a decisive advantage when competing with those who so proudly possess a CPA.