Colour change: one way permanent.
Type: Vertical Adhesive backed labels
• up to 99ºC +/- 1ºC
• 100ºC to 154ºC +/- 1.5ºC
• 160ºC to 280ºC +/-(1% + 1ºC)
Sold in packs of 10
Level Strip Indicator Labels are available over a range of 77°C to 127°C (171°F to 261°F).
If an indicator has been exposed to a temperature in excess of it's rating, it provides a tamper proof display of temperature achievement.
Widely used in the pharmaceutical, electronics, aerospace, automotive and food production industries. Thermal Indicator strips from can be used to measure the temperature of Brake discs and Calipers, hubs etc.
• monitoring transportation and distribution
• providing evidence of a thermal disinfection temperature achievement
• confirming soldering temperatures
• monitoring engine component temperatures for warranty claims
• confirming temperature integrity in machine maintenance
• warning users that environmental conditions exceed temperature limits
If placing the indicators in an environment where they can be exposed to oil or aggressive conditions we recommend the labels are sealed in place on a clean dry surface with one or more layers of clear epoxy.
When using these indicators, ensure they are kept only in refrigeration temperatures and NOT deep freeze situations. The labels must be applied to a dry, clean surface to ensure proper adhesion. These labels have temperature-indicating windows that turn black when the temperature point is reached. Three ranges to choose from. Record incremental surface-temperature changes. These labels have temperature-indicating windows that turn black when the temperature point is reached. These are non-reversible-once a window has turned black, it cannot be used to indicate again. Labels are self-adhesive and have ° F and ° C markings in 9°F increments. More ranges available.