on 18 April 2014
Grate I love music any song and you can watch any YouTube vid and tv shows it is grate donlode now I lisen to a lot of emiem so I love it buy now I say buy its free and thats what makes it even better get it now
on 18 June 2014
This is a brilliant app. So glad I downloaded this. I've collected all my favourite songs and videos and it's a piece of cake to do. Highly recommended and worthy of five stars.
on 8 April 2014
I downloaded this app for my fiance so he could watch a video of Danny Boy. The app is so good that I've now started using it as the choice in music and video's is immense. Really pleased with it and would recommend it.
on 17 December 2014
really good! my favirout singer is taylor swift and i normally always have to go on YouTube and watch them like that. and i was trying to find it on store but u had to pay,with this its free!! u just search what album or song then it comes up with it pluss u can get the lyrics!!! Awesome must get. after u can save them so u dont have to search all the time. EPIC!!!'also great for younger kids cause u could get nusery rymes to! DEFIANTLY 5 STARS!!! well achieved =)
on 11 September 2014
Wow wow wow ,this is a great free app to download free music ,
video's ,films and all for free, you need to download it now.
on 29 November 2014
Music downloads poor,thought I had downloaded Alan album but only got brief snippets of some songs.other albums just the one song. Disappointing.
on 12 January 2015
This is actually a brilliant app. Finds everything, even the older stuff i like. Hasn't failed yet. Highly recommend this one. No bs!
on 10 January 2015
Down side to this not found a way to shuffle music have to listen to it in the order it was downloaded but otherwise it's excellent
on 15 November 2014
Works exactly like I want it to do, probably the best video and Music downloaded ever
on 8 July 2014