Television Dramatic Dialogue: A Sociolinguistic Study (Oxford Studies in Sociolinguistics) (OXF STU SOCIOLINGUISTICS) Paperback – 7 Apr 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
...this affordable book can be recommended to university libraries and students interested in television dialogue research, in particular sociolinguists. (Marieke Haan and Christoph Sauer, English Studies)
About the Author
Kay Richardson is Reader in Communication Studies, School of Politics and Communication Studies University of Liverpool.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television > Screenwriting
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Television
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Sociolinguistics