Format: VHS Tape|Change
Price:£18.99+ £2.80 shipping

VINE VOICEon 9 February 2004
We were given this as a Christmas present for our 22 month old little girl.... and she loves it! She always likes Teletubbies when its on the TV, but the excessively long interludes of 'real life' video always seems to be the boring bits for her. However, having the DVD format means that we can skip the chapters we don't want to see at a click of button - bliss!
In terms of the DVD - its a compilation of different Teletubbies dances, which our daughter loves, and she has even started to copy a couple of the moves which is hilarious. The DVD also lasts about 50 minutes or so, which is a fair length, although as with the TV programme, you always think it could be a bit more. In summary though, a good DVD, and should keep the kiddies occupied for a while (although be ready for them to want you to join in the dances!!)
on 5 November 2001
The 2 videos in this set are absolutely fantastic. My 16 month old son is totally mesmerised by them. Be entertained by King Pleasure and the Biscuit Boys singing Grand Old Duke of York and Hickory Dickory Dock in the Nursery Rhymes video. Dance to the catchy music in Musical Playtime. My son sat and watch throughout either video. They have become one of my favourites out of the rest of the Teletubbies videos that we own. I will recommend either one of these videos or both in your collection.
on 9 November 2000
I am Mum to a very lively 20 month old daughter who loves the Teletubbies. This is one of the best videos we have as she will watch it from start to finish without losing interest, and even though she now knows what comes next on the tape she wants it on over any other video in the house. It has taught her to sing along with Tinky Winky, Dipsy, La-La & Po, and this in return now keeps me entertained! This really is a great video for toddlers.
on 11 June 2001
This video is great for toddlers as it features two of their favourite things - teletubbies and animals! In Teletubbies - Animals Big and Small, there is the usual winning mixture of teletubby features and clips of children, who, in this case, are interacting with animals. You can see the penguins at the zoo, elephants on safari and a litter of gorgeous puppies - I challenge you not to say ahhhh when you see them! The teletubbies themselves also feature alongside a little lamb and a friendly dog. A sure winner that your child will enjoy time and time again.
on 26 December 2000
My daughter likes the Teletubbies as most children of her age do but I can honestly say that this video always has been her favourite out of the Teletubbies range. She has enjoyed this video since she was about a year old and she is 21 months old now. The scene where the Tubby Toast flies through the air is always guaranteed to make her laugh and she also enjoys watching the Teletubbies march with the ball of string and the inevitable chaos that brings. What I like about this video is you get by far the most out of the Teletubbies, there are only two films featuring children - one where they paint with their hands and feet and another where they make bubble pictures. The rest of the time is devoted to the Teletubbies playing indoors and outdoors so you get your moneys worth! I would recommend this as THE one to add to your Teletubbies collection as soon as possible.
on 17 June 2006
It's really very sweet having an extremely positive and loving atmosphere. The teletubbies are not grown-ups and probably not even human so they have to learn everything from the beginning. They can't even speak like grown ups which seems to be no problem for children, egging them on to experiment with their own syllables and sounds. (Children are always drawn to charachters that resemble children.)

It's slow moving and gentle, which may be boring and incomprehensible to adults but is benficial for small kids who are often overwhelmed by the imformation overload, with lots of repetition so inexperienced minds have a chance take it all in.
on 1 September 2005
My ten month old (fussy eater) daughter loves this dvd. It keeps her enthralled and sat in her high chair whilst I'm feeding her instead of screaming and thrashing to get out! She's even started to express preferences for certain dances and waves hello and bye bye to the teletubbies. Look out for the skirt dance!
on 9 April 2001
Since getting this video out of our local library on loan one week, my 21 month old daughter has been totally addicted! Having failed to find it in local video and DVD stores I'm delighted that Amazon were able to supply it for us. My daughter shrieks with excitement as the snow falls, loves the TV excerpts and loves to sing along with the children from Finland - language is no barrier to a toddler! But the best bit of all is when the tubbies make a snowtubby - she dances round the room with excitement. A must for all teletubbie fans
on 30 August 2001
Although a short video, approximately 25 minutes, it is great fun for younger children. My 2 year old enjoys joining in with the marching and jumping. Perhaps a little slow for older children but younger ones will be enchanted.
on 11 March 2004
This was the second video that we got for my 20 month old and although the first remained a firm favourite for several weeks this one has definitely over taken it. It takes you through various weather changes, lying in the sun, seeing clouds (one which remains above Tinky Winkys head) snow and wind which blows all the Telletubbies objects into the sky. It starts off with Po lying on the hill looking at the blue sky then watching the weathers reflection in a puddle with the flowers swaying and singing, my daughter is now word perfect and sings along and its worth it just to watch the singing flowers if you are a parent who remembers those toys in the 80's ! Even the real parts which often loose childrens attention are fun, two boys flying kites and a little boy having great fun splashing in a muddle puddle with boots on. This video is refered to in our house as Telletubbies Rainbow I can't recommend it enough.