- Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
Teksta Robotic Puppy (Pink)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- New Hand Gesture Technology: He can walk, stop, sit, and perform his most spectacular trick of all - a back flip!
- Emotionally Intelligent: Teksta has a variety of eye expressions to let you know how she is feeling.
- Sound Recognition: Wags her tail and moves her ears when pleased to see you and walks to you when called.
- Touch Sensors: Pet the top of Teksta's head to make her happy.
- App Program: Create more Teksta tricks using the free downloadable app.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Teksta is an 8 week old life like robotic puppy that responds to your voice, physical gestures, lights, sounds and even an app on your tablet device. Engineered with state-of-the-art artificial intelligence programming, Teksta will bark, cry, whine, and change his eye patterns in ways to show you how he’s feeling.
Teksta has state-of-the-art sensors to know if he is being pet, fed, talked to, and played with. As your devoted companion, Teksta will fall asleep when the sun goes down and wake up happy to see you. In short, he acts like a real puppy.
- The new fourth generation Teksta featuring the latest in robotic technology with over 100 physical and interactive play features
- No remote control needed! Now with unique hand gesture control you can control Teksta with simple hand movements; train Teksta to stop, sit, and watch him do his most favourite trick of all, a back flip!
- With his expressive beaming eye patterns that light up in different colours, learn how Teksta is feeling , know when he’s hungry, wants to play or simply wants your loving attention
- Teksta comes with his own ball to play fetch and bone accessory so you can feed him when he’s hungry
- With wireless and infrared technology you can train Teksta to play with his friends, control his dance moves to your own music library and let him bark with his friends through his app features
- Download the free app for added bonus feature and programme Teksta wirelessly with Apple + Android Tablets
- Requires 4x AA Batteries (not included)
Unique hand gesture technology
No remote control required! Teksta reacts to your hand movement commands; he can stop, sit and flip backwards. Teksta is 5+ plus however children of all ages can easily control him with just their hands.
Touch sensors at the top of Tekstas head controls his personality and mode, he will react to your touch and loves affection!
Light and Sound recognition
Teksta reacts to light and sounds, he wags his tail and moves his ears when he’s pleased to see you, he will walk towards you when called.
Microphone, bark mode
Pop Teksta into chat mode, you can talk to him and he will bark back to you.
Using the free application, program Teksta to dance to a chosen song from your music library. Alternatively press the button on his head to hear the Teksta melodies and watch him walk and dance along.
His auto stop sensors ensure Teksta stops and does not bum into objects and hurt himself.
With Tekstas variety of emotions learn how Teksta is feeling with his multi coloured eye patterns and respond accordingly to make him happy.
Teksta will let you know when he’s hungry, feed him with his bone to make him happy and throw his ball for him to fetch like a real puppy.
Get a couple of Tekstas together, with infrared technology Tekstas respond to each other, interact and play just like real puppies!
4G and Wireless Technology
Download the free Teksta app. Connect Teksta to your wireless devices to control him. Use the facetime option and watch as Teksta communicates and mimics his cyber friends.
Blue and Pink Styles
You can now own a boy or a girl sexed puppy, available in blue and pink.
1 x Teksta Robotic Puppy
1 x Ball accessory
1 x Bone accessory
1 x Instruction leaflet
Top Customer Reviews
She was delighted when she unwrapped it yesterday morning, and although it worked fine for the first day, the casing started to come apart after 1 hour and half a dozen backflips. I managed to pop the casing back into place, but that's not really the point is it!?!
I reckon it correctly backflipped about 50% of the time, the rest of the time failing to land on it's feet. Today it's developed the same problem as the other reviewer and made it halfway to the sitting position before the back legs jammed and it now just makes a grinding noise without doing anything. Tried new batteries, turning off and on again, nothing. The "troubleshooting" section of the instructions is equally useless, just suggesting new batteries. Feels like it was rushed into production and hasn't been properly tested.
It'll be going back to Argos for a refund. Avoid.
Update: Returned it and got a replacement, soon the same thing happened, when in sitting mode going Nrrr Nrrr, instructions and google make no mention of what it means? It's supposed to exit sitting mode in 30s but doesn't. Did get it to flip out of that mode though and now seems to be working correctly-ish (I think?) The bone doesn't light up when he's feeding as it says it should? so may need to return again (if I can be bothered). clubit.tv Youtube video shows ipad app with many features (song dance/volume) NOT on actual ipad app (latest 1.01). Not really sure whether to recommend or not, now that it ALMOST works, but with all the teething problems cannot give over 2 stars.
Little girl played with it for 1 hour but now back in box and TV on so unsure of longevity, as not really cuddly or take-to-bed as Furbies were. If buying I'd get it from somewhere easy to return. I anticipate a lot of returns due to user error/confusion, now unsure if first one was actually broken or just stuck in sitting mode?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
got one of them for my 4 year old birthday. You know how it takes ages to brake those toys free from their boxes, thinking ahead i opened up the box and placed baterries in, so my... Read morePublished 7 months ago by steph
Not a good toy at all. Needs to many battery's ear broke easy.
Would not recommend waste of money.