on 7 April 2017
I like cheese blocks. There nice!
on 12 April 2016
Very good. Keeps the kids entertained for a while. I've even had a go at it and made a cool bracket. Definitely worth the money
on 31 July 2014
I personally think it is very cool and very fun to make I think the age group for girls is -7-15
If you watch the video you will see how you do it
I definitely recommend it if you like loom
on 5 July 2014
Must buy it. I had to buy it on the first day I got my kindle that was Thursday 26th. Really good fun. When I got it I was on it for 1 hour.
Tell me if used think mine is helpful or not. It is great when u made a band press the green tick in the bottom right hand corner then u will see your band 3-D and u will be able to take photos of your bands and save them on your device like I got mine on the kindle fire HDX.
on 16 August 2014
Grandson downloaded this & loves it!
on 15 June 2014
I love this app my sister does to if you are hopeing to copy this on to your real loom bands this is not for you. I am sure they do look at the reviews as on as one of them complains about the lack of colours but I found there was loads I would recommend this game to girls age 3-16 and boys age 5-10
0Comment| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 June 2014
AMAZING APP. So fun, super fast, very realistic. Great and very enjoyable app. Worth the 59p. Recommended for everyone. You all should get it. No doubt about it.
on 21 June 2014
It is so awesome! I am obsessed with loom bands and then this app to top it all up. But do not get tricked. It's nothing like real loom bands so don't try to connect or make them like that.It won't work. I love the 3D effect when you are finished making the bracelet and I think it is for at least aged 3 to I don't know really. If you like loom bands and your an adult then you will like this app too! Also for both genders. Thank you for reading. Hope you find this helpful.
on 8 July 2014
I was looking at the reviews for this app and decided to buy it with my Amazon coins. I'm really happy that I did it and now I have made thousands of designs on the app. Lots of colours and designs :-) a must have app for everyone who loves loom bands!!!!!!!! I will definitely be looking for apps by this designer again! Reviewed by Amy :)
on 12 August 2014
Screenshots made me think this was an instructional app. It's not. Not impressed, a complete waste of money. Don't bother downloading.