Teff Flour - Organic - Gluten Free (500g)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Organic, Gluten Free, healthy alternative to traditional flours, high in protein, iron, calcium and magnesium.
- Teff is considered to have an excellent amino acid profile including all 8 essential amino acids.
- Great for those that are cutting weight or looking to replace unhealthy flours with healthier alternatives.
- Teff Flour has a rich nutritional profile that includes high levels of Iron, Thiamin, Magnesium, Zinc and Copper.
- An ideal substitute for flour in bread, pasta, chapatis, pizza bases, waffles, cakes etc.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Teff Flour is a superfood produced for millennia in Ethiopia that is a healthy alternative to traditional flours. Teff has a rich nutritional profile that is high in proteins including all 8 essential amino acids where minerals are more bioavailable than other flours/grains. This product is produced under strict organic standards that have consideration for the wider social and ecological impact of farming and prohibit the use of any genetically modified ingredients.
Top Customer Reviews
Has a slightly gritty texture, characteristic of wholemeal flour. So the choc chip cookies have a crunchy texture, and pizza dough is as if made with wholemeal flour. There is a better option for pizza dough, but this is a useful item to keep in the cupboard for GF baking.