- Also check our best rated Multi Cooker reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ £5.40 delivery
2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown cover including accidental damage.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
Tefal RK302E15 Multicook 8-in-1 Multicooker, Stainless Steel
- Black and stainless steel finish
- Multi-cooker for all your favourite dishes
- 8-in-1 cooking options in one product
- Capacity: 10 cups (2.2 L)
- Delayed start and automatic keep warm function
Tefal products sold and dispatched by Amazon carry the Tefal International Limited Guarantee. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Pressure King Pro 5 Litre 12-in-1 Digital Electric Pressure Cooker, 900 W, Chrome
Russell Hobbs Multi-Cooker 21850, 5 L - Stainless Steel Silver and Black
Tefal CY851840 Cook4Me+ Intelligent Multicooker, LCD Screen with 100 Inbuilt Recipes, Black
Lakeland Mini Multi Cooker - 1.4 Litre
Aobosi Electric Multi-Cooker, 6L, 8-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, Rice Cooker, Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel Inner Pot, Recipe book and Extra Sealing Ring
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Lakeland||Kitchen-Store EU|
|Colour||Silver||Chrome||None||Black||White & Silver||Upgrated-red|
With an electronic control panel with delayed start and automatic keep warm functions the 8-in-1 allows you to cook a wide variety of foods using minimal effort.
The 8-in-1 cooker is elegant with its black and stainless steel finish and also includes a non-stick removable bowl for easy cleaning. This ingenious cooker also has a large 2.2 L (10 cups) capacity and comes with a free recipe book.
Cooking temperatures of the 8 in 1 rice cooker:
For rice, cereals, oatmeal and steam: temperature 100°c during cooking
For cake function: around 135°C
For slow cooking: around 90°C
For Keep warm: around 70-80°C
From the manufacturer
A Rice Cooker with a Lot More to Offer
Style-conscious, smart and simple to use, this eight in one multi cooker by Tefal combines automatic cooking with a time delay function and automatic keep warm for added convenience, simplicity and peace of mind.
Featuring a recipe booklet to get you started, you can cook a variety of delicious meals, from your morning porridge to your evening slow cooked chilli, all at the touch of a button - just a taste of what you can do when Tefal's multi cooker is by your side. Its full repertoire of programmes include: Quick rice, white rice, brown rice, grains, porridge, slow cooking, steaming and a dessert function.
The Benefits of Multi Cookers
Multi cookers provide a simple solution for convenient and healthy cooking, as they maintain all those lovely nutrients, vitamins and minerals. They keep your food tasty and aromatic, leave marginal room for error and the multitude of functions mean you can switch up those dated menus.
The Delayed Start and Auto Keep Warm
The delayed start programme allows you to set the eight in one to cook up to 15 hours in advance, so that your meal is always ready when you are - for preparing that early morning porridge before you head off to bed. What’s more, Its automatic keep warm feature ensures your meal is kept at an ideal temperature for up to 24 hours.
Easily accessible and interactive digital display control panel. Stainless steel finish.
Featuring a removable and dishwasher safe PTFE non-stick coated bowl, the eight in one multi cooker ensures washing up is a breeze.
The eight in one also comes with a recipe booklet and a host of accessories: Steam basket, rice spoon, measuring cup and which will help you cook a variety of meals quickly and efficiently.
Featuring a carrying handle, the MultiCook eight in one is easy to move around your kitchen as well as store and the bowl, steam basket, rice spoon and measuring cup are all dishwasher safe.
|Tefal CY855840 Cook4Me+ Connect||Tefal CY855840 Cook4Me+||Tefal RK812142 Multicook Advance 45-in-1||Tefal RK705840 Multicook 10-in-1||Tefal RK302E15 Multicook 8-in-1||Tefal RK1568UK Cool Touch Rice Cooker|
|At a glance||The one-pot connected cooker for fast and fresh meals||The one-pot digital cooker for fast and fresh meals||45 functions – endless cooking possibilities||10 functions for easy everyday cooking||8 functions to cook a variety of dishes with ease||The quick, easy and safe way to cook rice|
|Cooking Functions||Pressure Cook, Slow Cook, Brown, Simmer, Gentle Cook, Steam, Crust Fry, Reheat||Pressure Cook, Slow Cook, Brown, Simmer, Gentle Cook, Steam, Crust Fry, Reheat||45, including: Slow Cook, Steam, Bake, Crust Fry, Reheat||10, including: Slow Cook, Bake||8, including: Slow Cook, Steam||2|
|Recipe Functions||100 preset recipes and a further 100+ on the free MyCook4Me App; step-by-step cooking instructions on the LED screen||100 preset recipes; step-by-step cooking instructions on the LED screen||Rice, Porridge, Cereals/Grains, Risotto, Soup, Yoghurt, Dessert, Baby Food, Pasta, Cream Cheese, Bread Rising||Rice, Porridge, Cereals/Grains, Risotto, Soup, Yoghurt, Dessert||White Rice, Brown Rice, Quick Rice, Porridge, Cereals/Grains, Dessert||Rice, Porridge*|
|Lid||Hinged plastic||Hinged plastic||Hinged plastic||Hinged plastic||Hinged plastic||Glass|
|Inner Bowl||Non stick coated||Non stick coated||Spherical bowl, 2.5mm thick, 6-layer, non-stick coated||2mm thick, 5-layer, non-stick coated||Non stick coated||Non stick coated|
|Accessories||Stainless-steel steaming basket||Stainless-steel steaming basket||Measuring cup, Rice spoon, Soup spoon, Spoon rack, Steam basket||Measuring cup, Rice spoon, Soup spoon, Spoon rack, Steam basket||Measuring cup, Spoon, Steam basket, Recipe booklet||Measuring cup, Spoon, Steam basket|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It can make considerable quantities, at least enough for 12 people to have a reasonable portion and it’s shamedully easy to clean and maintain. I’d recommend to to anyone
1. You can cook almost anything in it from risotto to macaroni cheese from slow cook casseroles to stir fries.
2. You can set the timer to cook while you are out so you can come home to a cooked meal (note this function doesn't work on the slow cooker but as the slow cooker goes on to keep warm when it's finished this isn't too much of a problem)
3. It's easy to clean (just put the dish in the dishwasher)
4. You can press the button and get on with something else while its cooking. You don't have to stand over it.
5. It does everything it says it does.
6. It's ideal for students (easy recipes for new cooks, only one item needed to purchase instead of saucepans and frying pans, makes cheap wholesome food)
Things to watch out for
1. The steam escapes through a smallish nozzle and is therefore concentrated in one spot,so if you position it under a cupboard it will damage the cupboard. Many small kitchens don't have a work top without an overhead cupboard so position the cooker carefully with the nozzle towards the open air.
2. The non stick bowl will not last for ever. I notice that they have Improved on the design and the bowl is more sturdy now but I would advise getting a replacement one while they still do them to lengthen the life span of the cooker. The new design bowl is still going strong after two years of constant use so it's not bad but the surface is beginning to look a bit fragile.
3. The lid liner isn't dishwasher proof (mine is no longer nice and shiny as I forgot and out it in the dishwasher)
If mine broke, I would go out and buy exactly the same product again as I find it so useful.
I want to use the slow cooker with minimum effort without unnecessary frying and unfortunately this means that sometimes 9 hours will not even make the onions right, which is disappointing.
Other slow cookers apparently allow you to use slightly higher temperature and shorten the cooking time and would be of much value here. In fact, I don't see why the user would not be able to pick a temperature between 80/95 degrees.
The energy usage is excellent though! I used an electricity meter and 9 hours of slow cooking works out below 0.5 kWh, which translates to around 6-8p, whereas making rice for around 35 minutes is around 4-5p.
My only wish is it that it had a built-in mixer, some things stick to the bottom a little and my porridge forms a skin on the bottom.
Very disappointing as I am I using this to cook raw foods on settings like the steamer and slow cooker and need my concerns and queries answered.
Sames applies with the slow cooker, put some meats and a sauce and next day you have a suculent dish.
I never tried the porridge or dessert mode, odd.
It cooks rice nicely and also the porridge is yummy. The cake sponge did not turn out so well.
And one very big down site for me is the black on black scala inside the pot.
It's really hard to see the numbers and lines. Especially in artificial light.
Most recent customer reviews