- Visit our Cookware Store for great brands at top prices.
Tefal Bistro Aluminium Cookware Set, 5 Pieces - Red
- Enhanced thermospot technology will indicate when the frying pan has reached its optimum cooking temperature
- Enamel exterior which is easy to clean
- Suitable for gas and electric hobs and dishwasher safe
- Resist plus coating that promises durable non-stick cooking performance
- Features glass lids for saucepans
Tefal cookware products sold and dispatched by Amazon to customers in the UK and Ireland carry the Tefal Limited Guarantee. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Morphy Richards Equip 5-Piece Pan Set - Stainless Steel
Tefal Premium Non-stick Cookware Set with Induction, 5 Pieces - Black
Chefs Star 11 Piece Professional Grade Aluminum Non-Stick Pots & Pans Set - Red/Cream
Prestige Everyday Stainless Steel Cookware Set, 5-Piece - Black/Silver
Swan Retro Pan Set with Easy Clean Non-Stick Ceramic Coating, Aluminium, Red, 5 Piece
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Bottom Line Deals EU||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk|
Enjoy stress-free, healthy cooking, with the range of bistro red pans which is ideal for any home. Bistro red pans have a non-stick coating which means you won't need oil and the glass lids allow you to keep a close eye on your cooking. All the pans in Tefal's bistro three piece set have aluminium bodies for even heat distribution, avoiding hot spots that could cause your food to burn and the non stick exterior is easy to clean. The bistro red range has a resist plus coating that promises a durable non-stick cooking performance. The enamel non-stick exterior proves easy to clean. The durabase technology ensures efficient heat distribution.
From the manufacturer
Tefal Bistro cookware set features expert non-stick coating for a long lasting cooking performance. Tefal’s iconic Thermospot technology indicates when the pan has reached the optimum cooking temperature as it turns solid red. Suitable for all hobs excluding induction.
Tefal Bistro 5 piece set red: 20cm, 24cm frying pans, 14cm milk pan, 16 and 18cm saucepans with lid
- Added value non-stick cookware set
- Aluminium for optimum heat conductivity
- Thermospot technology on frying pans
- Expert non stick coating
- Lacquered red exterior for a glossy finish
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe up to 175 degree Celsius for up to 1 hour
Tefal introduces the Bistro set, combining all the benefits of Tefal aluminium non-stick with the patented Thermospot technology. The bakelite handles have been designed for a solid and comfortable grip.
Tefal has launched this set to meet the needs of every kitchen. Its pots and pans are essential for everyday use.
Aluminium cookware is very popular amongst beginners and gourmet cooks alike thanks to excellent conductivity and durability on both the exterior and interior of the product. Long-lasting and light weighted this material is easy to use for everyday cooking. The red exterior lacquer brings an elegant and glossy finish to all the items of the range.
Expert Non Stick Coating
Tefal thoroughly test their non stick coatings through 8,000 abrasion cycles which ensures optimum and durable glide over time. Extremely durable, this non stick coating provides a long lasting protection against scratches and abrasions.
Tefal is one of the world leaders in non-stick cookware and small electrical appliances, offering a host of high quality and enhanced products designed to simplify everyday tasks in the home. Tefal’s approach is one that evokes ingenuity and pleasure, aimed at people who enjoy the experience of cooking together.
Tefal is one of an industry benchmark and sets the standard in non-stick coating technology. The brand is recognised for the variety and originality of its offer and renowned for its Thermo-Spot heat indicator. Tefal has been supporting consumers for over 50 years with ingenious products that deliver healthy, balanced cooking and better results. From cookware to electric cooking, Tefal offers convivial solutions that provide pleasure to use every day.
Customers who bought this item also bought
2,796 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The shape of the handle is ergonomic and easy to hold with a strong feel.
2) The red spot in the middle changes colour when the pan is hot enough which is very helpful.
3) Non stick coating works really well.
4) Does not take long to heat up. compared to thicker pans.
1) There is non stick coating all around this pan including the bottom, so when you want to move the pan on the hob (to move food around the pan) the bottom coating scrapes off very easily. It would have been better to keep the bottom as stainless steel with no coating or another material.
2) The pan is very thin. For the price and the brand I was expecting a more robust feel, weight and thickness however it seems a little too thin for a premium/high-rated brand.
3) The chrome metal part of the handle which attaches the black handle to the pan - water gets trapped inside of this after washing. You have to drain the pan with the handle facing down to avoid trapped water. I think over time trapped water will eventually rust the connecting part of the handle, the screw. Another problem with this is water drains onto the hob if you forget to drain it out properly and go straight into cooking.
4) The milk pan is useless when pouring milk/liquid. There is no pouring point around the rim, which causes the issue of liquid flowing along the outside of the pan and falling off at the base (which means liquid/milk all over your table). Very bad design.