on 27 May 2016
Great stories, love the story of the fridge, well done J R Rain, I,m reading the Samantha moon series at the moment and loving them, just had to stop and find out a little about Fang, I was curious to find out a little of what his character was like great series thank you 😊
on 9 April 2011
I was very disappointed with this one. I wanted to know who Fang was. They told us a bit, and that was it. It was far too short. Then they went into other stories, which to me wasn't very good. If I hadn't got the vampire for hire number 1 and 2 I would have been very unhappy. It wasn't worth the money, but as the other 2 was a bargain, then I didn't matter so much. I notice there is a third one, which I shall be getting. The first is very good, it could go on for ever really. But as far as this one is concerned then I would say it was not worth getting, and don't bother with it. Sorry.
on 1 May 2013
Ok, I should have the read the description more closely, I hadn't realised it was only 76 pages when I bought it, but it took me just over three quarters of an hour to read - I felt short changed. I enjoyed the refrigerator story but that was about it. I like J.R.Rain but I can't recommend this collection of very short stories as worthwhile.
on 13 January 2013
This is a perfect story to fill in the blanks with the background of this character I enjoyed it I really like j.r rain as a writer it's light and easy to read if that's what you're looking for.
on 11 January 2013
Frightened the life out of me. When I read it in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep. Certainly couldn't after I finished
on 25 December 2012
I have read quite a few books by this author and have loved following the story lines and the interacting characters.
on 14 July 2015
Great book love j r rain books
on 14 July 2015